Muay Thai fight

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
So last night I had a C class Muay Thai match at the Birmingham Corefit show. The match went the full 5 rounds and It ended up as a draw. Personally I do believe I did enough to win but hey it was close if the win had gone to him I wouldn't have been mad. Sadly I couldn't get it filmed as I had to travel a fair bit to get to the event so it was just me and my team but I don't know if any of the people working on the event filmed it but if they do I'll post it. But it was a fun night and i enjoyed it. Learnt a lot I realised my cardio was good and I could've been more aggressive as my cardio would've held up but hey I'll know it next time

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
in a c class you almost always get a draw unless you really dominate.

Knock em out leave no doubt.

Nice work on the fight.

OP
M

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
in a c class you almost always get a draw unless you really dominate.

Knock em out leave no doubt.

Nice work on the fight.
A friend of mine fought on the same card and he got a draw to but that was 100% bs he easily won 4 rounds to 1 no doubt. He was knocking him round the ring had him limping from kicks and was in way better shape cardio wise but the guy got the hometown advantage I reckon because there's no way that should've been a draw and I always watch fights objectively so I'm not just saying that because he's a friend even the crowd booed the decision in the other guys home town

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So last night I had a C class Muay Thai match at the Birmingham Corefit show. The match went the full 5 rounds and It ended up as a draw. Personally I do believe I did enough to win but hey it was close if the win had gone to him I wouldn't have been mad. Sadly I couldn't get it filmed as I had to travel a fair bit to get to the event so it was just me and my team but I don't know if any of the people working on the event filmed it but if they do I'll post it. But it was a fun night and i enjoyed it. Learnt a lot I realised my cardio was good and I could've been more aggressive as my cardio would've held up but hey I'll know it next time

Sounds interesting. You have a video of it?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Just keep googling your name and his name. It can pop up. Mine did after about 6 months.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good attitude always learn from a fight and yeah some judges at these things are terrible