Is anyone going to watch the Muay Thai Fight in Jamaica?

enyaz11

White Belt
Reaction score
Oh my gosh are you sereous! im going to jamaica for vacation on june 20th! do you know exactly were. i just started to get into muay thai and have always wanted to see a fight.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh my gosh are you sereous! im going to jamaica for vacation on june 20th! do you know exactly were. i just started to get into muay thai and have always wanted to see a fight.

Have any room in a carry on for me? :D I'd LOVE to see this.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score

you would be a very lucky guy Yod is a legend in the sport watching him as your first fight would be awesome.

..n..

White Belt
Reaction score

I’m jealous …looks like a great event!

ccgimt

White Belt
Reaction score
We just found out this morning that Parr's father past away and he will not be making it to the fight. That's so unfortunate.

He was suppose to fight against Marco Pique. Anyone know who a good matc for Marco would be??

Latest Discussions