Mrs. Parker

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
sadly, passed away, probably about an hour or so ago. I received a message from Doc, and several others. I would think that after a respectable period that messages of condolence to Edmund would be most appropriate.

Dan

She, her friends and family are in my prayers. :asian:

Very sad news. Thank you so much for passing it along, Dan.

I just received the news from my instructor (KenpoJoe Rebelo), who was contacted by Frank Trejo. I only got to meet Edmund once, and that was last year, but all the Parker's and all students from that lineage are in my prayers. Though I never studied American Kenpo, Hawaiian/Chinese Kempo being more my forte, I know how much Mr. and Mrs. Parker influenced my instructor, and in my students, at least with the infinite insight series. This is a true loss indeed.

:asian:

I will miss her--I often would call her & we would talk of the old days!
Like how the Proffesor met her & her parents would always say "Oh your going out with the Proffessor again". Also how they would go to movies & due to Mr Pakers long Hours in the arts & writing books!
She stated "while she would watch the movie -he took naps or was
deep in tought on the arts."
I sent here many hours of seminars I filmed on Mr Parkers seminars & she sent me the Rare "Lucy show with Mr Parker in it",I have a patch signed by Mr Parker as well as some photos.
I did talk to Mr Leroux around 10pm my time & made him aware of her
passing.She was fun to talk to & always made me smile.Ill miss that.
I dont smile much.She knew how to get me too.

Too Mrs.Parker as they say in Hawii

Aloha!Peace & I wont forget our times we had.

Thank you, May it be well & peacefull tideings to Edmond jr.

Back