More videos

OP
M

MikeB

MikeB said:
At this rate I'll never have to attend a class!

:)
Well, I finally bit the bullet and got myself down to the London class.

The entire session was dedicated to slow work and, after a little over one hour, I feel qualified to rubbish anyone who claims that working in slow motion is of no practical use.

It was like nothing I'd experienced before. In fact, at times I felt like an idiot when I couldn't instinctively understand what was going on or why my partner wasn't falling moving when I pushed him, whereas I kept finding myself on the floor after a light touch. Talking to the other class participants, I realised that it would come with time!

The people were all very friendly and willing to help. There was a focus on "having fun" and relaxing, as opposed to being aggressive. I found it to be an effective environment to learn in.

I'll be back for more.

Furtry

Green Belt
Reaction score
MikeB said:
Well, I finally bit the bullet and got myself down to the London class.

The entire session was dedicated to slow work and, after a little over one hour, I feel qualified to rubbish anyone who claims that working in slow motion is of no practical use.

It was like nothing I'd experienced before. In fact, at times I felt like an idiot when I couldn't instinctively understand what was going on or why my partner wasn't falling moving when I pushed him, whereas I kept finding myself on the floor after a light touch. Talking to the other class participants, I realised that it would come with time!

The people were all very friendly and willing to help. There was a focus on "having fun" and relaxing, as opposed to being aggressive. I found it to be an effective environment to learn in.

I'll be back for more.
Is that London Ontario or UK?
...wait you said "rubbish" so that would make it the UK. :boing2:

OP
M

MikeB

Furtry said:
Is that London Ontario or UK?
...wait you said "rubbish" so that would make it the UK. :boing2:
That's right, the original London. Accept no imitations :supcool:

Where is Canada? In the US? :ultracool

OK, I'll stop now before I get a slap!