Montreal Ving Tsun Kung Fu

diego_guidone

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I live in Montreal Canada and I'm looking for people to train with :)
I myself train in Wong Shun Leung Ving tsun system

I'm planning on starting a school in Montreal.
Does anyone have any tips about how to start and where to be to open a kung fu school in Montreal? Thanks :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've got a tip for you...don't post the same thing a bunch of times

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hold ur tits.

you've posted the same thread five different times in a day and when someone points that out you say "hold ur tits". If I was able to help you, just based on that I wouldn't, and if I wasn't on my phone I'd look up what part of the t&c this breaks and report it.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been posting on MartialTalk since 2006 and I have noticed that 3 things consistently piss off members.
When someone, especially new members, do the following:

1- Posts the same thread in multiple Forums.
2- Asks for advice on learning a martial art at home from a video or book.
3 - Replies to old threads

Not really sure why this bothers people, but it does.

OP
D

diego_guidone

White Belt
Reaction score
you've posted the same thread five different times in a day and when someone points that out you say "hold ur tits". If I was able to help you, just based on that I wouldn't, and if I wasn't on my phone I'd look up what part of the t&c this breaks and report it.

Yea cause he replied pissed off and I always think people should chill the f* out... I'm clearly a new member, and didn't know that, so what's point in being rude? As for you should also listen to that advice and chill

OP
D

diego_guidone

White Belt
Reaction score
I've been posting on MartialTalk since 2006 and I have noticed that 3 things consistently piss off members.
When someone, especially new members, do the following:

1- Posts the same thread in multiple Forums.
2- Asks for advice on learning a martial art at home from a video or book.
3 - Replies to old threads

Not really sure why this bothers people, but it does.

I understand, but people should chill. Rather have someone explain it to me like you just did. People easily get rude if someone's new and makes a mistake

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I understand, but people should chill. Rather have someone explain it to me like you just did. People easily get rude if someone's new and makes a mistake

So apparently asking you why so many posts and pointing out to you that you posted it in the wrong section upsets you and makes you want to post insulting responses that are against the rules of the site, that you agreed to follow by joining....

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea cause he replied pissed off and I always think people should chill the f* out... I'm clearly a new member, and didn't know that, so what's point in being rude? As for you should also listen to that advice and chill

I had no issue with you posting multiple times, since it happens fairly often, but responding to two separate people (one who was a bit rude, one who was just informing you that you Dr not have to do it) with hold ur tits is what bothered me as you were escalating it for no reason

OP
D

diego_guidone

White Belt
Reaction score
I had no issue with you posting multiple times, since it happens fairly often, but responding to two separate people (one who was a bit rude, one who was just informing you that you Dr not have to do it) with hold ur tits is what bothered me as you were escalating it for no reason

I just thought the other-one was a bit sassy, but I won't do it again.

OP
D

diego_guidone

White Belt
Reaction score
So apparently asking you why so many posts and pointing out to you that you posted it in the wrong section upsets you and makes you want to post insulting responses that are against the rules of the site, that you agreed to follow by joining....

It actually just means to calm down nothing insulting about it.

Latest Discussions