New in Montreal and looking for some guys to train wing chun with

diego_guidone

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I live in Montreal Canada and I'm looking for people to train with. If someone is interested please let me know.
I myself train PB WSL system
:)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Cephalopod

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi Diego,
Montreal is my old home so this thread caught my eye.
I am curious to see what you find out because whenever I fly back there to visit my friends, I'm always looking for some WC/VT people to roll with.
For what it's worth, I trained for a bunch of years at the White Crane academy in MTL. Serious school but I'm more into WC these days.
Good luck with your search!

OP
D

diego_guidone

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Diego,
I am curious to see what you find out because whenever I fly back there to visit my friends, I'm always looking for some WC/VT people to roll with.
For what it's worth, I trained for a bunch of years at the White Crane academy in MTL. Serious school but I'm more into WC these days.

Thanks!
Until now I haven't found anyone to train with but it only has been a couple of days. Don't really want to go to a school because I wanna keep doing my own style. I would to train with them but not as a student

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

DanT

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi Diego,
Sifu Lorne used to be my Sifu’s student. Guess that means I’m your Kung fu uncle!

DanT

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
That being said, if you are in Montreal, VTMTL is a good school.

Latest Discussions