Minghe Quan / Ershiba Bu (Nipaipo)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a temporary student here. She lives in Atlanta and will be seeking instruction when she returns home in july. Do you have contact info that I can refer her to you?
Just a reminder to everyone, the Terms of Service prohibit posting personal contact info. If you want to swap phone numbers, it should be in private.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I was unaware.
When you create an account at places like this, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service. Since it appears few, if any, actually read what they are agreeing to, I think I will add a paragraph entitling me to 50% of your income.
Is it ok to name the school ?
Naming a business is fine, generally speaking. But I'd suggest you (and everyone) go and actually read the ToS, because there are exceptions.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you create an account at places like this, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service. Since it appears few, if any, actually read what they are agreeing to, I think I will add a paragraph entitling me to 50% of your income.
Have you watched the human centiPad episode of South Park?

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score

Naming a business is fine, generally speaking. But I'd suggest you (and everyone) go and actually read the ToS, because there are exceptions.
My wife already beat you to it on the income, twice. Like the song says, “ you can’t get nothing from nothing”

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have gathered that they kill Kenny a lot, and that there is a Christmas Poo. That's about it.
In the episode I was referencing, Kyle fails to read all the way through the terms and conditions on the latest iTunes update before clicking “OK”, and thus doesn’t realize that he has agreed to be kidnapped by Steve Jobs and sewn into Apple’s latest product, the HumanCentiPad. It goes downhill from there.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
In the episode I was referencing, Kyle fails to read all the way through the terms and conditions on the latest iTunes update before clicking “OK”, and thus doesn’t realize that he has agreed to be kidnapped by Steve Jobs and sewn into Apple’s latest product, the HumanCentiPad. It goes downhill from there.
It really is funny.

Nobody Important

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I think (really not sure) Yang Jwing Ming's White Crane is Ming He from Taiwan. Lorne Bernard in Montreal is Feeding Crane but I'm not sure if they use that set or not. Shorthand Crane is passing knowledge at best for me.
FYI, Yang Jwing Ming's style is Zong He (Ancestral/Trembling Crane) and Lorne Bernard is Fei He (Flying Crane).

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I see where this is going, I have to agree completely. Although Dr. Yang is not old enough to have trained with Yang Chengfu. Sifu Woo attended a couple of Yang chengfu classes one year before Yang died. Sifu Woo was not complimentary about what he saw there.

Dr Yang's teacher was Kao Tao who allegedly studied under Yue Huanzhi and Tung Ying Chieh

Yue Huanzhi who studied Chen and later WIth Yang Chengfu, apparently after being introduced to him by Tung Ying Chieh Yue Huanzhi who studied Chen and later WIth Yang Chengfu, apparently after being introduced to him by Tung Ying Chieh. He then later trained under Tung Ying Chieh

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dr Yang's teacher was Kao Tao who allegedly studied under Yue Huanzhi and Tung Ying Chieh

Yue Huanzhi who studied Chen and later WIth Yang Chengfu, apparently after being introduced to him by Tung Ying Chieh Yue Huanzhi who studied Chen and later WIth Yang Chengfu, apparently after being introduced to him by Tung Ying Chieh. He then later trained under Tung Ying Chieh
Sifu Woo trained with Yang Chengfu the year before Yang Chengfu died. He trained with quite a few notables In that area around that time.