Mind body, and kickass moves (Episode 1)

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. It's interesting. I think someone else around here posted a segment of that show, the one near the beginning with the sword moves and jumping on someone's stomach. I didn't realize it was part of a full TV show, so it was good to see the whole episode. It seemed to be a nice combination of the host doing things more casually out on the street and demonstrations in training facilities. I see that episodes 3 and 4 are also available, but not episode 2 for some reason. Oh well.

JamesB

Green Belt
Reaction score
Dronak said:
Thanks for the link. It's interesting. I think someone else around here posted a segment of that show, the one near the beginning with the sword moves and jumping on someone's stomach. I didn't realize it was part of a full TV show, so it was good to see the whole episode. It seemed to be a nice combination of the host doing things more casually out on the street and demonstrations in training facilities. I see that episodes 3 and 4 are also available, but not episode 2 for some reason. Oh well.

it's a great show, ran for quite a few episodes on the BBC. I think the presentor (Chris Crudelli) has done another series entitled "Kick *** Miracles". You can get all the episodes off emule/bittorrent "I imagine".

OP
Street Brawler

Street Brawler

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
JamesB said:
it's a great show, ran for quite a few episodes on the BBC. I think the presentor (Chris Crudelli) has done another series entitled "Kick *** Miracles". You can get all the episodes off emule/bittorrent "I imagine".

I tried at torrent, still haven't found anything. Can you tell me where you found it exactly:) ?.

Thank you:ultracool.

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Fantastic show, have the DVD of the series. Informative, and Chris has an "everyman" approach to presenting it.

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
JamesB said:

He did indeed do another series called "Kick *** Miracles", it concentrated more on the esoteric, spiritual side of the arts, centreing on healing etc etc. Good stuff.

Latest Discussions