Millwall Brick

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
that's pretty clever, even if football hooligans are generally a bunch of jackasses.

kind of on the subject, you can use a lot of fan-fighting techniques with a newspaper, magazine or paperback. i like that since i'm never on public transportation without something to read.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Thank-you for sharing that article. There is NO limits on what can be made into weapons. We all have seen those pictures of inmates in prison come up all kinds of things made into weapons and stabbing items.

Look around you,(everywhere you go) visilize what can be use as weapons around you in case you where ever attack. Practice this often..do not limit yourself here...be smart, clever, one day something around you may save your life.

Example: Pens into stabbing weapons,car keys for gouging the body,belts for strike against a knife, chairs to hit and keep distance, endless..........

Credit cards for sliceing.............Aloha

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm lazy. I perfer just using a pen. Although, this millwall brick thing looks like it would be used in the same ways. I'll have to keep this in mind.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Look around you,(everywhere you go) visilize what can be use as weapons around you in case you where ever attack. Practice this often..do not limit yourself here...be smart, clever, one day something around you may save your life.

Example: Pens into stabbing weapons,car keys for gouging the body,belts for strike against a knife, chairs to hit and keep distance, endless..........

Credit cards for sliceing.............Aloha

Ya beat me to it...Great post..

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
That looks simple, yet effective.
The best of both worlds. I've read of those omewhere else before. It might have been in a soccer mag or something. I wonder how common they are these days?

Latest Discussions