Mike Cappi, In Lansdale, Pa

Does anyone know how far Lansdale is from Scranton PA?

Originally posted by Ben22
Does anyone know how far Lansdale is from Scranton PA?
i was just in scranton on sat... It took about 90 min...go down the North east Extention to Lansdale Exit.
Make a left at the light after paying the toll. Go about 3 miles till you reach Valleyforge rd (rt 363) go left at that light. just before that light you will see a huge HS on the left.
Take that for about 2 miles till you reach Main street in Lansdale (there is a florist on the opposite corner)make a right and Cappi's is in a shopping center on the left about 1/2 mile down.

Thanks guys

I should have checked map quest it did not even occur to me. i saw the post, got curious, and replied.

Anyway, im going to have to check out Mr. Cappi's school, it is close to me. I tink it would be a good experience.

Anyone know of any other good kenpo schools near scranton(besides the one i attend)

30,000 lbs of bananas?????????????????

Jason, you have friends or family in Scranton?

:cool:

Thanks guys

I should have checked map quest it did not even occur to me. i saw the post, got curious, and replied.

Anyway, im going to have to check out Mr. Cappi's school, it is close to me. I tink it would be a good experience.

Anyone know of any other good kenpo schools near scranton(besides the one i attend)

30,000 lbs of bananas?????????????????

Jason, you have friends or family in Scranton?

:cool:
Yes! ;)

My sister lives there and some friends. My sister in law had a basketball game at Baptist Bible college in Clark Summit.

Jason

Yeah i know were the baptist bible is. thats cool, maybe ill see ya around. I go to philly from time to time for seminars. If there are any coming up let me know. especially during the summer.

:asian:

Jason

Yeah i know were the baptist bible is. thats cool, maybe ill see ya around. I go to philly from time to time for seminars. If there are any coming up let me know. especially during the summer.

:asian:
Cappi is having the street fighting camp coming in April.

Back