Metsubishi...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Saw this ad online and thought, It's an Eye Blinder for the "Modern Ninja"...

http://www.vipglobal.com/stunning-ring.htm

THE STUNNING RING, a beautiful self-defense ring with pepper spray, offers safety, elegance and confidence close at hand. THE STUNNING RING, elegantly crafted in silver and gold plating with a genuine black onyx stone, is the perfect self-defense ring for women or men. THE STUNNING RING self-defense ring with replaceable pepper spray canisters empowers a woman or man while jogging, dating, working or anywhere against attack, rape, violence or crisis. This ring can always be worn and makes the perfect gift for someone you love.

THE STUNNING RING™ formula can be used to deter assailants causing no permanent injury. Pepper spray canisters are REPLACEABLE.

"It is with great pleasure and an honor to offer my endorsement for the Stunning Ring. I have evaluated the ring and found it to be a tool that should be a part of everyone's self defense arsenal. The fact that it is worn like a ring makes it readily accessible and convenient. Unlike the key chain or pocket pepper sprays, the ring will be there when you need it. And because it looks like a piece of fine jewelry, a potential attacker would not even suspect that they were about to receive an effective shot of OC pepper spray. As a former police officer with over 20 years experience, I now teach Personal Protection at my school, Self Defense America in Seaside, CA. I can honestly recommend The Ring to any adult that is interested in adding some additional protection to their self defense tool bag. My students love it and it won't be long before they will all be wearing The Stunning Ring." Bob Ingersoll
CA State Director / VP International Combat Hapkido Federation
West Coast Director / International Police Defensive Tactics Institute

Sorry, no Pepper Spray orders to New York or out of the USA.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
For something that small (a ring), how much pepper spray can it actually hold? It probably won't effect the attacker that much with such a small amount.

- Ceicei

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
For something that small (a ring), how much pepper spray can it actually hold? It probably won't effect the attacker that much with such a small amount.

- Ceicei

Ah, but, would it be enough "blind" or distract him as your fist headed tword his face that he wouldn't be able to use a "conditioned response" to the attack? 'Cuz then I think it would in fact make a fine Metsubishi.

I think If I was attacked by someone, or attacking someone, and I saw their fist coming, and the suddenly was blasted in the face with pepper spray I wasnt expecting it would change my reaction to the attack. Dunno. Id like to see one in "action"