McDojo

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Rob_Broad
Okay Richardo hold on to your hat, I am going to say something nice. As Al Tracy said many years ago " Karate Paper is useless, it is worth less than the paper it is printed on", meaning they can shout from the roof tops that you have a contract, but it is impossible for them tyo enforce un less they have a billing company, you just have to say they failed to follow through on their end of the agreement which is almost impossible for them to prove they did and it will never make it to court.

Hey, you jumped the gun. The New Year for nice things to say ain't till tomorrow!:eek:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Actually that was my 2002 nice thing, I don't believe in letting it out to early.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Rob_Broad
Actually that was my 2002 nice thing, I don't believe in letting it out to early.

I hate it when people wait till the last minute!:mad:

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Captain Harlock
Perhaps they are tired of the seeming non-stop self promotion of your ponzi scheme? You make a good point in stating "ou should Never sign Any Contract without having your attorney look at it First". I for one would appreciate the easier and more affordable access to those educated in legal matters, however your seeming need to push your services at any opportunity turns me away from your program.

Perhaps good sir, you should try a less invasive and obtrusive manner of promotion...say your signature block for example?

Good day.

There isn't much I can say without starting a flame war but I will point out that almost nothing you have said is true.

Please contact me privately or start a new thread in the ProShop maybe if you want to continue. This will make it easier for these guys to stay on topic and for the moderators to keep a watch on us both.

Captain Harlock

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Sir,
I am not going to involve myself in a 'pissing' match with you. The majority of posts with you involvement that I have read have had a high percentage of 'You need this' postings. This is I believe against the rules of this forum. If in either case I am mistaken, then I do apologize. My statement was not the beginnings of an offensive, nor was it intended to be false.

I do not often post, as I tend to be more of a scholar of the arts, with my primary focus on sword arts. I do tend to check the more trafficed topics out of curiosity, but rarely do I respond.

Regarding quotes, without the full articles, quotes are meaningless. They can be used out of context as any movie promotion will reveal.

I do not believe that using your signature as an 'electronic business card' is against the rules. In fact, I believe it is encouraged, however I may be mistaking this forums policies with another that I frequent.

I mean you no malice, as your program seems honorable. It is the way I often see it presented that bothers me. Perhaps a broader clarification of what your program offers and why it should interest us could be presented in the proper fora?

akemashite omedetô Hall-san
:asian:

I did try to respond to your PM, however your mailbox was full.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thank you Captain.
By my estimate approximately 6, maybe 10 of my postings have included some type of "plug" which puts them at maybe 2% of my posts.

There is no way that this could possibly be construed as either a "high percentage" or a majority or anything of the sort.

Anyway, I'm not supposed to discuss my product on a message board which is why I always encourage people to visit my link. There is a movie there and some text based info. I also think I have a thread here somewhere that does provide some overview.

At any rate, I accept your honorable apology offer and I am very pleased that a potential flame war was avoided.

I completely respect your idea to say that my product might be crap, or something like it so I have no desire to argue your opinion on this matter. I have already received an online endorsment from Mr. Billings for example. It is in a thread somewhere.

I tried to empty my PM box. I'm glad you contacted me anyway, I wish all the disputes on MartialTalk were only 4 posts long. That would be great. :D

Thanks again. I really am encouraged at how this turned out. If anyone has a question about my service they can follow my banner link and/or contact me. For several reasons including insurance regulations, I can't say much else on the board anyway. If you contact me, please also tell me what State or Province you reside in. Happy New Year everyone. :asian:

Latest Discussions