Martial Arts on Other Planets

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Actually, they both have the same pictures in the photo gallery. I really believe it's a hoax, to be honest.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, He has GREAT marketing skills. It is all about making money.

If this was true...by now the whole world would know about it. Things like this do not remain a secret, if it was for real.

The unbendable arms are from Akikdo.

His web site can be very convincing. Great con job here.

Why would they aliens pick someone to teach their art on from another planet. If they wanted to share their art for humans to protect themselves....and charges the kind of rates?

Buyers beware? .....................anyone can claim anything now days...............Aloha

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, one of those former threads were going right when I started to post here. There was supposed to be a "training" place just a few miles from my house at the time (West Michigan), so I checked a bit deeper and nobody had heard of this group. I called the places all over the State where there were "classes" and nowhere in the State did anybody know of them.

Where he was "abducted" isn't even in the same county that the reports are supposed to be filed with the sheriff.

The training instructor for the Grant Township location isn't a police officer in Bear Lake, MI - the have never heard of the individual. Plus Grant Township Hall while being at the street address given, isn't in the town given. It is located about 25 - 30 miles south of Bear Lake, north of the town of Scottville, MI.

Plus who on Gods green Earth would pay $500 a month to learn how to vibrate their molicules and shoot out Cosmic Chi. Not I for one, (but the training center located at the strip club was a concept I was willing to try.) Although it would be a great party trick and would at least make the ladies aware of your being in the room (not in a good way I would think.) It is a well done spoof site and good for a couple of really good laughs if you read through the whole thing. Be sure to check out the pictures of different "techniques", just be sure not to wet yourself laughing too hard.

I personally tip my hat to the creator of the site for coming up with something SOOOOOOOO far out there, but presenting it in a manner that makes some people think that it could be a real site. Well done! I have seen some spoof sites before, but this is the only one I have seen who uses an older guy (kind of grandfatherly looking) as the "GrandMaster", it lends itself to that feeling that he might just really belive this himself. I mean come-on who ever heard of a grampy with enough tech savy to pull off a website? Brilliant use of our own preconceptions against us.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
bydand said:
Yeah, one of those former threads were going right when I started to post here. There was supposed to be a "training" place just a few miles from my house at the time (West Michigan), so I checked a bit deeper and nobody had heard of this group. I called the places all over the State where there were "classes" and nowhere in the State did anybody know of them.

Where he was "abducted" isn't even in the same county that the reports are supposed to be filed with the sheriff.

The training instructor for the Grant Township location isn't a police officer in Bear Lake, MI - the have never heard of the individual. Plus Grant Township Hall while being at the street address given, isn't in the town given. It is located about 25 - 30 miles south of Bear Lake, north of the town of Scottville, MI.

Plus who on Gods green Earth would pay $500 a month to learn how to vibrate their molicules and shoot out Cosmic Chi. Not I for one, (but the training center located at the strip club was a concept I was willing to try.) Although it would be a great party trick and would at least make the ladies aware of your being in the room (not in a good way I would think.) It is a well done spoof site and good for a couple of really good laughs if you read through the whole thing. Be sure to check out the pictures of different "techniques", just be sure not to wet yourself laughing too hard.

I personally tip my hat to the creator of the site for coming up with something SOOOOOOOO far out there, but presenting it in a manner that makes some people think that it could be a real site. Well done! I have seen some spoof sites before, but this is the only one I have seen who uses an older guy (kind of grandfatherly looking) as the "GrandMaster", it lends itself to that feeling that he might just really belive this himself. I mean come-on who ever heard of a grampy with enough tech savy to pull off a website? Brilliant use of our own preconceptions against us.

I remember that....HEY weren’t you the one that was abducted and then had you memory erased!?!?

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
I remember that....HEY weren’t you the one that was abducted and then had you memory erased!?!?

Could be, don't really recall. LOL Yeah that was me. I had some fun looking into the locations and talking to the people that were really there. Most of them had no idea their building/organization were mentioned on any website. There was one really helpful lady who, I still think, thought I was crazy.

Speeking of crazy, go to the website and click on the "update" link. Some real Different thoughts discussed. I missed this whole section last time around.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am being told that these guys are for real...I have their planet of origin on the phone right now...I realize it looks like a stapler, but their cosmic chi can communicate through our more common objects, especially with the multiple alloy combination (stainless steel, plastic and staple-metal)...

huh oh, here comes the nurse with my meds...gotta go...

Seriously some freaks or a really creative spoof...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
bydand said:
Could be, don't really recall. LOL Yeah that was me. I had some fun looking into the locations and talking to the people that were really there. Most of them had no idea their building/organization were mentioned on any website. There was one really helpful lady who, I still think, thought I was crazy.

Speeking of crazy, go to the website and click on the "update" link. Some real Different thoughts discussed. I missed this whole section last time around.

OK bydand..if that is how you really are.. and not a replacement pod person from the Centauries or Triton Nebula. How do we know they didn't plant those thoughts in your brain??????? :)

Now back to the web page, I found a home headquarters address, surprisingly enough, on this planet. Is this the one you checked?

Grand Celestial Do
Photonic Self-Defense, Meditation, and Healing System
P.O. Box 908
Marquette, Michigan 49855-0627

They also have an e-mail address, I am not sure if anyone e-mailed them before, but I think I will give it a shot. If the mind control rays don't get me via the Internet I will let all know if I get a response.

OP
ArmorOfGod

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Guys,
It is a joke site. Look at the "Classes" section of the site. One of their schools is supposedly located in the basement of a strip club.
lol
Here is the place:

Cheetah's Gentlemen Club
36431 Goddard Rd, Romulus, Michigan
(Classes are held in the lower level basement)
Head Intructor: Celestial Master Benson Ryehill Schedule: Saturday, Sunday -- 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM / Tuition: $500.00 per month

OP
ArmorOfGod

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
On a semi-related note, here is what the Scientologists, such as Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and Jenna Elfman believe:
(by the way, this is NOT a joke; they really believe this. If you don't believe me, spend some time researching):
-----------------------
L Rob Hubbard taught that every person on Earth is suffering from the residual effects of a disastrous galactic incident dated at 75 million years ago. To solve overpopulation in the "Galactic Federation", inhabitants of 76 nearby planets were mass exterminated and brought to volcanic sites on Earth. The volcanoes were exploded with H-bombs. After this, the souls of these victims were transported to two main volcanic sites and implanted with a 36-day potpourri of pictures, including archetypal images of God, the devil, angels, etc. The souls were then "packaged" into clusters. They remain in this condition until addressed with Scientology counseling at OT 3, which is reached after one donated around $25.000 to the church. The single entities in the clusters are known in Scientology as "body thetans."
Hubbard taught that the collateral damage of the OT 3 incident continues to manifest on an individual and collective basis today; this catastrophic "incident" is given as the spiritual source for mankind's degradation. In Hubbard's cosmology, no one on earth escapes literal infestation of these "body thetans"--they stick to bodies and sometimes jump around humans, like fleas jump from dog to dog. This science fiction plot enables a spiritual basis for proselytizing by Scientologists: Only Dianetics and Scientology solve the cosmic problem of the OT 3 incident.[1] In Rosicrucian doctrine, volcanic eruptions compensate for the excessive materialism generated by humanity.
"Xenu" supplied the "beasts" through his mass extermination and soul-transporting efforts
http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/cult-volcano.htm

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Pretty much got the joke thing down.

As for Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and Jenna Elfman, and you can throw in the women who use to be on Cheers that does weight watcher commercials now...they are pretty much worthy of being called a joke too.

Especially Cruise, he has gone WAY of the deep end lately.

Latest Discussions