Martial Arts Instructor Allegedly Uses Obedience 'Oath' to Molest Students.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I look forward to his (short) career in prison as an ex-cop who screws underage girls. Let's hope it's in General Population.

I give him 2 months before he is completely used up and shanked after a gang rape. One of my cousins, recently out of prison, said that molestors are the most despised of all individuals and add that he is a cop on top of that. I am not so sure the correctional facility will let him out in general population, but we can all hope.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I give him 2 months before he is completely used up and shanked after a gang rape. One of my cousins, recently out of prison, said that molestors are the most despised of all individuals and add that he is a cop on top of that. I am not so sure the correctional facility will let him out in general population, but we can all hope.
He'll never be in general population... He's pretty much going to have to be in some sort of secure housing, and probably in a carefully selected facility. I'd wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't do his time in NY, but be "swapped" into another state's system.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
He'll never be in general population... He's pretty much going to have to be in some sort of secure housing, and probably in a carefully selected facility. I'd wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't do his time in NY, but be "swapped" into another state's system.

That is what I suspect as well. I hate to wish ill for anybody, but after what he has done it makes it a little less difficult.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ugh. I hope the girl gets help & gets justice.

I make it a point to not be alone with students. I'm more comfortable doing private lessons at the student's home than in my own.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
You're right, JKS. But I can fantasize about him being transferred to a facility a little further away - Turkey, Guatemala, Uzbekistan...

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hear there's some nice under used facilities currently under US control in Iraq. Pity they shot the head guard but his staff is still around. Just drop him naked outside the Green Zone wearing a anti-Islam tattoo. He'll suffer.
Alot.

IV