Martial arts gathering july 19

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Sikaran Institute of Karate is pleased to be hosting the 2003 New England Martial Arts Festival on July 19, 2003. The Event will run from 9 am - 4 pm. Throughout the day, there will be a wide assortment of demonstrations, classes, and seminars. We hope that many different systems and styles of the Martial Arts will be represented.
This is a NON-Competitive event! This is an opportunity for the entire Martial Arts community to come together in friendship to share knowledge with fellow students of the Martial Arts and participate in demonstrations and classes with students and instructors from various systems. This is also an excellent opportunity for instructors to introduce their systems to the general public and do a bit of promotional work for themselves.
This event is free for everybody! If you would like to participate, please send e-mail to [email protected]. We will try to find a time slot for every group that wishes to give a demonstration/class.
The event will consist of multiple demonstrations throughout the day, as well as special seminars/discussion groups on a variety of topics of interest to the entire Martial Arts community. Specific details and times will become available as we continue to receive confirmation from guests. If you have ANY question please feel free to contact us, and we will respond the same day.
I would like to get a varrity of different systems/styles at this event. I want to be able to let the the public know there is more than one or two types of martial art.

Sheldon L. Bedell

www.sikaran.net

www.sikaran. Com (our parent site)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by tshadowchaser
The Sikaran Institute of Karate is pleased to be hosting the 2003 New England Martial Arts Festival on July 19, 2003. The Event will run from 9 am - 4 pm. Throughout the day, there will be a wide assortment of demonstrations, classes, and seminars. We hope that many different systems and styles of the Martial Arts will be represented.
This is a NON-Competitive event! This is an opportunity for the entire Martial Arts community to come together in friendship to share knowledge with fellow students of the Martial Arts and participate in demonstrations and classes with students and instructors from various systems. This is also an excellent opportunity for instructors to introduce their systems to the general public and do a bit of promotional work for themselves.
This event is free for everybody! If you would like to participate, please send e-mail to [email protected]. We will try to find a time slot for every group that wishes to give a demonstration/class.
The event will consist of multiple demonstrations throughout the day, as well as special seminars/discussion groups on a variety of topics of interest to the entire Martial Arts community. Specific details and times will become available as we continue to receive confirmation from guests. If you have ANY question please feel free to contact us, and we will respond the same day.
I would like to get a varrity of different systems/styles at this event. I want to be able to let the the public know there is more than one or two types of martial art.

Sheldon L. Bedell

www.sikaran.net

www.sikaran. Com (our parent site)

Sheldon,

Good Luck and let us know how the event goes. Keep us posted if you have specific demo teams coming in, tis way people might know and decide to go :)

Have a Nice Day
:asian:

R

RyuShiKan

Odd how my questions for tshadwchaser go deleted:confused: ......but then again, when your a Mod and an advertiser on MT you you can have things erased if they you don't like them:rolleyes:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Robert,
I moved them as your 'questions' were not appropriate for this thread, especially as they had more to do with personal attacks and sarcastic remarks and little if anything to do with this event.

I did not delete them.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RyuShiKan
Odd how my questions for tshadwchaser go deleted:confused: ......but then again, when your a Mod and an advertiser on MT you you can have things erased if they you don't like them:rolleyes:

Odd, how I can ask you and others questions in many different threads yet I seem to not get any answers. HMMMMMM? Makes you think there is someting wrong with this.

Waiting for a reply . . .

OP
tshadowchaser

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok , I didn't know the thread had been moved.
I was at work when RSk made his questions and didn't see the thread till I got home.
The event would willingly make room for Him to come show us his system or if he has any students or fellow instructors in the area they are free to contact me by e-mail or by walking into my school. I'll be sure to have them given a warm welcome at the event if they can make it just let me know what time slot they want.[

Latest Discussions