Martial Arts Cruise?

Professor Random

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Aye, so a couple nights ago my teacher (sensei/professor/master) mentioned something about a MA cruise, and he gave some information but not enough for me so I decided to search around on the internet, and I actually found this facebook page, but I unfortunately could not find a website revolving around this topic. It's all in Italian, but it still has some interesting information. It actually leaves from the biggest city close to me (about an hour away) which explains why its all in Italian. It leaves November of next year, 2018. For most Americans I wouldn't suppose the trip over to Europe would be worth it, but I figured there are other Europeans on here that wouldn't mind taking a 1 hour flight to take a pleasure trip. If anyone did decide to go of course.

Any of you ever hear about this? Or have done something similar?
Just wondering because it seemed fun and wanted to know your guy's opinion on it.

also if you could find the website for this it would be very appreciative.

here's the facebook page:
Martial Arts Cruise
(I read the rules and I wasn't sure if this is considered advertising or not so I dunno mate)

80% of it is in Italian so good luck ;)

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
No capisco Italiano, but it looks like a cruise around the Mediterranean. I did a cruise through the Greek isles once. Fun. But a martial arts cruise of the Mediterranean, hanging out in the hot tub with, mostly, other guys is not as appealing.

Now how about a cruise of the South China Sea ...say hit ports in the Philippines, and Indonesia, get up to Hong Kong and maybe Fo'Shan, and then over to Okinawa and Japan.... that would be way more like it. Cost a good deal more too, unfortunately.

OP
Professor Random

Professor Random

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No capisco Italiano, but it looks like a cruise around the Mediterranean. I did a cruise through the Greek isles once. Fun. But a martial arts cruise of the Mediterranean, hanging out in the hot tub with, mostly, other guys is not as appealing.

Now how about a cruise of the South China Sea ...say hit ports in the Philippines, and Indonesia, get up to Hong Kong and maybe Fo'Shan, and then over to Okinawa and Japan.... that would be way more like it. Cost a good deal more too, unfortunately.
It is a cruise around the Mediterranean, if you want a translator I would be more then happy to accompany you ;)

I do agree with hot tub thing, a little too close for me. Gotta be at least 5 feet apart.

I'm sorry

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Honestly just a hot tub after training would be freaking awesome.

Of course I jits and wrestle. So I don't really have proximity issues.

Latest Discussions