Marine Martial Arts Training Video Clip!

curious

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You know- as I was watching that video I got a serious case of chills. A lot of those grappling, arm bars, submission and choking techniques are being practiced at my studio, I practice them all the time. Huge difference between my practicing and marines practicing, huge- reality check. I'm wondering if my instructor got those moves from that video- they are exactly the same!!! Another thing too, my seven and eleven year olds know how to do those techniques, watching them in class is one thing but see that video has me "unloading" bricks. WOW!!!!!! Can you tell me where you got that clip so I can show my instructor???

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know- as I was watching that video I got a serious case of chills. A lot of those grappling, arm bars, submission and choking techniques are being practiced at my studio, I practice them all the time. Huge difference between my practicing and marines practicing, huge- reality check. I'm wondering if my instructor got those moves from that video- they are exactly the same!!! Another thing too, my seven and eleven year olds know how to do those techniques, watching them in class is one thing but see that video has me "unloading" bricks. WOW!!!!!! Can you tell me where you got that clip so I can show my instructor???

I just pulled it off youtube.

Latest Discussions