Magnetic feilds...

ech33

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
well that`s good to hear. but for those who are directly involve in chi/ki practices would be able to explain exactly about this.

Explorer

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi Upnorth!

Ummm. Electrical impulses also run across the mylan sheeth (I might be mis-spelling that) that covers the nerves ... also it ripples across cells ... pluse ... yes, there's more ... it is conducted via collagen ... we litterally have electricity running to every nook and cranny of our bodies.

Some scientists are studying wether some information is passed from one part of our body to another via our electromagnetic field. There are some reactions we display that move too quickly for our nervous system to handle ... we know the information is moving because we react ... we just don't know what path that information takes.

OP
P

PeaceWarrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ummm. Electrical impulses also run across the mylan sheeth (I might be mis-spelling that) that covers the nerves ... also it ripples across cells ... pluse ... yes, there's more ... it is conducted via collagen ... we litterally have electricity running to every nook and cranny of our bodies.

Some scientists are studying wether some information is passed from one part of our body to another via our electromagnetic field. There are some reactions we display that move too quickly for our nervous system to handle ... we know the information is moving because we react ... we just don't know what path that information takes.

This is really fascinating to me. Is there an article somewhere you can link me to that explains more about this theory/tests?

I think its important to recognize that the concept of chi comes from an experiential understanding of the body. No one function or system relates to or is chi, rather chi is the very subtle energetic/biomolecular movement and change that is constantly taking place in your body. In the west I think we get cought up in the idea of chi being some mystical force that one has to practice in order to get in touch with, but really chi is something we are all intimately connected with at all times. When you have an adrenaline rush, it makes your body feel a certain way, the feelings and sensations that occur in that state are one manifestation of chi. But I also believe you can deepen your connection with those biomolecular/energetic changes to deepen ones state of health by encouraging more stable functioning in the body. At least this is my take.

I think that Chi is best explained in this exact manner; separating it from the purely metaphysical and realizing that it is in fact intergal to every body function, and indeed life itself. I like to say, where there is life, there is Chi. Chi is in plants, animals, micro-organisms, indeed everything that lives and breathes. I agree that by deepening the connection with the biomolecular/energetic changes you can increase your health tremendously. great post!

Peace

Keith

Robert Lee

Brown Belt
Reaction score
We live every day with electro magnetic flares from the sun. At times they are higher and more frequent. Called K days. Yes they effect us 1 way on high K days we are perhaps more sluggish as the earths gravity seems stronger making it more work to do the daily tasks. It effects us all. On higher days it can interfere with comunications as well. Far as chi Well if you have good flow you would still have something different. It is most really do not notice this as much. Some places on this earth have a higher rate of magentic pull. I believe areas high in iron are some. Some say to stay ground we must ground our homes. But its done already As eletric requires it. Also helps reduce static electric charges You find in some metal structure. Can check these with a volt metor at times and show voltage from the building to ground. We produce electric our heart pumps on that signal Birds get lost on high K days And fly lower and slower But like I said we have lived with this for so long we barely notice the effects.

JackShadow

White Belt
Reaction score
I do believe some home-grown scientist did create a sensor that could pick up the EMF of a human or other living object. He made it to try and go ghost hunting. So yes, it is possible to detect a living being EMF.

I do have some medication and chi focusing exercises that I learned at a training camp a few years back. As I started doing them more, if I did them and then placed my hands with their palms toward each other, I could feel a force pushing them apart like magnets of a similar charge and would feel like them if I moved them around. The first time I noticed it, it amazed me.

Latest Discussions