lots of problems-but good now!

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, I was getting problems with cutoffs from this site. Just update with Mozilla firefox 7.0 seems things are great now.....Thanks for all your help. Plus with the new spyware , things are safer now for the computor.

Still new on how to use the computor, Mahalo and Aloha !!!!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's great! I love Firefox. Where is the Firefox tips thread with the speed-ups Kaith posted?

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I converted to Firefox/Thunderbird from the Mozilla Suite not too long ago and have been very happy. I'm stuck using IE and Outlook at work, still. However, for a large corporation, I think I prefer Outlook to Thunderbird...would never use it at home, though.

Cthulhu

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cthulhu said:
I converted to Firefox/Thunderbird from the Mozilla Suite not too long ago and have been very happy. I'm stuck using IE and Outlook at work, still. However, for a large corporation, I think I prefer Outlook to Thunderbird...would never use it at home, though.

Cthulhu

I've never seen Thunderbird in application - I'm always apprehensive about EVERYTHING people tell me to download. So, could you give a few details about Thunderbird that you like?

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I use Firefox and it's the greatest thing since sliced bread - especially here where you gotta open up them threads before they fall off the New Posts search.

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My only beef with Thunderbird...and Firefox, to an extent...is importing/converting multiple profiles from, say, the Mozilla suite.

Cool thing about T-bird is, like Firefox, there are extensions you can install to increase functionality.

Cthulhu

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cthulhu said:
My only beef with Thunderbird...and Firefox, to an extent...is importing/converting multiple profiles from, say, the Mozilla suite.

Cool thing about T-bird is, like Firefox, there are extensions you can install to increase functionality.

Cthulhu

So in T-bird, does this make multiple email client setup difficult?

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you're setting up from scratch, I don't think it's a problem at all...only if you're trying to import more than one profile during an install/migration/conversion/inquisition.

Cthulhu

Latest Discussions