Looking up old threads

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Any way to access threads that I've started or posted on that are years old and haven't been posted on for a long time? I know I could probably just keep scrolling back in a folder as I've seen threads that are dated from more than ten years ago, but is there any way I can access a record of all my threads and posts, starting with my first one?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I think that posts prior to the software conversion were archived. You might find them on Google.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photon Guy obviously has tripped up. Memory is a hell of a thing, unless you have a propensity towards ballshit! Sorry peeps, cheese gives me a headache.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Searching through your forum posting history on your profile page, as was linked above, might get you where you want to go. You can try using the search function, as well... but unfortunately, with the software conversion, I've noted that it can be unpredictable in finding older (like long predated) threads. I think there's simply a problem in how it finds and identifies the thread.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Topish right corner, click on the Search Box.
Type in your user name
Hit Search.

1st round for me ended Jan 2015. But at the bottom or the results there was a link for 'Find Older Results'.
You have to go to the last page of the current batch, then it'll show up.

If you're looking for your 1st post, and have been here a while *cough* *cough* it''ll take a few passes through.

I don't know if it eventually says 'thats all you can have', but I went back to 2013 no problem.

Latest Discussions