Looking for Sam Tendencia's Disciples!

NDG714

White Belt
Reaction score
If you are a disciple of G. Master Sam Tendencia or if you were a student of Sam then and know were a disciple of Sam is, please let me know.
Thanks, ndg714

Last edited by a moderator:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disciples? Is it a religion then?

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
If you are a disciple of G. Master Sam Tendencia please contact Nap. David Guillory at [email protected].
It is time for the disciples of Sam to unite!

If you were a student of Sam then and know were a disciple of Sam is please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks, ndg714

OK. This is scaring me. Why are we uniting? Did something happen to Manong Master Sam? Has he passed?

Dr. Dave

OP
N

NDG714

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for answering. Did not mean to blow someone's mind spiritually! Master Sam is well and ingood hands. He asked me to do a round up. I personally do not want the Art He gave to a handfull of people to die out.

Looking for the twins (Randy and Rene) and Felex Perez-Checa.

Thanks, Maestro Guillory

OP
N

NDG714

White Belt
Reaction score
I left Sam in Dec. 08.
Thanks,
Meastro Guillory

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
N

NDG714

White Belt
Reaction score
Dr Dave,
I do hope that ARNISTENDENCIA.com will supply you with all your rattan needs.
Thanks for your support,
Meastro Guillory

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dr Dave,
I do hope that ARNISTENDENCIA.com will supply you with all your rattan needs.
Thanks for your support,
Meastro Guillory

A plug for Sam's stick making methods...I bought some sticks from Sam in 96. Used them liberally, then gave one to a student when he promoted to black. The other one? I used this one exclusively for many years, ANND STILL DO!!! I have since then burned through many pairs of other sticks. More importantly, I have blown up many other peoples sticks in drills, popping them. I have only recently started to chip the varnish on it.

Sticks made in Sam's method will last you waaaayyy longer than other sticks. Good place to get them.

D.

OP
N

NDG714

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, Dr Dave. I have made stick with Master Sam for years. I wind up blowing out most sticks I go up against. Then selling them to the same person. Only to make more!!
I don't beleive I've destoried one of our sticks; then again, Arnis Tendencia never used a lot of sinawalli!
Thanks for the props!,
Meastro Guillory

Latest Discussions