London - looking for training partner

Chris K

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I hope I posted in the correct place. Please help me to move if I should be to another location.

Are you looking for a training partner? I've been training weng chun/wing chun for around 20 years, I'd like to know like-minded people in London. It doesn't matter if you know weng chun (or any other branches), I can teach you a bit. It doesn't matter if you are advanced or just a beginner.

(I do Tang Yik version of weng chun)

If you train in something else and would just like to explore in a friendly manner - I'm open to that too.

My reach is 5 miles from SE11. Don't be shy and send me a message.

Cheers,
Chris

Toxteth Ogrady

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I hope I posted in the correct place. Please help me to move if I should be to another location.

Are you looking for a training partner? I've been training weng chun/wing chun for around 20 years, I'd like to know like-minded people in London. It doesn't matter if you know weng chun (or any other branches), I can teach you a bit. It doesn't matter if you are advanced or just a beginner.

(I do Tang Yik version of weng chun)

If you train in something else and would just like to explore in a friendly manner - I'm open to that too.

My reach is 5 miles from SE11. Don't be shy and send me a message.

Cheers,
Chris
Hi Chris , I live on the south coast but am willing to travel , I also have 20 yrs wing Chun experience and have done little of the tang family weng Chun, It would be great to meet up and train as haven't trained for a couple of years but would be looking at around 3 hour training session to warrant the travelling.
Regards J