Location, location, location...

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, the time that I had predicted for a while has come...unfortunately, a little faster then I thought. The YWCA has stopped renting space to us and every other group because they are finally selling the building. Thus, for the time being, we are homeless. Rest assured, however, that I will be working diligently to find us a new place to work out. I will be interviewing for a second job on Wednesday that will give us a good possibility. So, stay tuned. When this issue is resolved, classes will resume immediately.

Tang Soo!!

upnorthkyosa

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that but it will turn out better for you I'm sure.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good luck finding a new place. Till then I suggest working out in a park, outside training is always fun, plus it'll act like a huge living ad for your dojang.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good luck, UpNorth....My Dojang is actually moving very soon....we got lucky to find a new space, I hope you are just as lucky as we were!

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your schools location. Hope you find something very soon!

agemechanic03

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Sorry about the loss of the school location UpNorth! Too bad it's winter, b/c I agree with an above post, outside training is always fun!! Keep your head up and doors will open for you soon.

Tang Soo!

kyosa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
training outside in a park is not a good idea in Minnesota in January. however, i have trained in my basement and living room and you might be surprised but you can have a good class in small rooms-you just need to improvise a bit. when life gives you lemons, make lemonaid!

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
1-17-2008 - Practice Entry

Well, todays the day. I interview for the youth director position at my church. Part of the package is the martial arts program. I know everyone there really likes me and they respect what I do. So, I think that I'm a good candidate. We'll see what happens. I worked my weight program this morning and it gave me time to think about a great many things.

This was my journal entry today, but it is relevent here.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score