List of Taekwondo Tournaments (especially in the U.S.)

TrueJim

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
A person on the taekwondo subreddit suggested we make a sticky-post where people could add upcoming tournaments. (I added a bunch of past tournaments too, since many tournaments are annual and knowing what happened last year helps with guessing what will happen this year.)

The list became long (nearly 200 entries so far) so I created a wiki version as a better way to get at some of the data; map-making on the wiki is easy so I also made a map for the 2017 tournaments in the U.S. The subreddit gets updated frequently; the wiki I'll update periodically.

List of U.S. Taekwondo Tournaments

taekwondo • r/taekwondo

Archtkd

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
A person on the taekwondo subreddit suggested we make a sticky-post where people could add upcoming tournaments. (I added a bunch of past tournaments too, since many tournaments are annual and knowing what happened last year helps with guessing what will happen this year.)

The list became long (nearly 200 entries so far) so I created a wiki version as a better way to get at some of the data; map-making on the wiki is easy so I also made a map for the 2017 tournaments in the U.S. The subreddit gets updated frequently; the wiki I'll update periodically.

List of U.S. Taekwondo Tournaments

taekwondo • r/taekwondo
Great work Truejim! Know of a couple in Missouri you might want to include. Will shoot you an email.

OP
TrueJim

TrueJim

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Great work Truejim! Know of a couple in Missouri you might want to include. Will shoot you an email.

Thank you!

If anybody knows of a U.S. 2018 tournament that already has a date (and already has a hyperlink) leave a comment here and I'll add it to the list!

List of U.S. Taekwondo Tournaments - 2018

(I'll accept any 2017 tournaments that I missed on that list as well, so that I can complete the 2017 list! )