Lisa's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who have access to Washington State wines, here's a dirty little secret for you: while most wineries in this area focus a good portion of their vineyards on Rieslings and chardonnays, cabernets grow GREAT in this area!

Tonight we sipped Columbia Winery's 2004 Red Willow Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (Yakima Valley). Procured at Fred Meyer (the PNW one-stop shopping store) for $24.99 plus tax. It was very good - not too harsh, not too sweet, not too much cedar - well balanced, in simpler words, with a long finish; true to the label.

If you can find it or order a case, I'd highly recommend it - rather affordable and nice quality.

Here we can't order out-of-state wine unless you've been to the winery, physically showed your ID to an employee, and been entered on their register as old enough to drink. I'm not fully sure how much underage drinking this prevents, but...

Here we can't order out-of-state wine unless you've been to the winery, physically showed your ID to an employee, and been entered on their register as old enough to drink. I'm not fully sure how much underage drinking this prevents, but...

Prolly none...

I could use a drink right about now...

What the hell. I've got the key to the bar so lets have a drink or several...

Irish cream's going in the coffee this morning. Hell, it's five o'clock somewhere ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back