Light Pong Masters

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Another couple of guys with apparently nothing to do and TOO much time to do it with... but hey, watching them... it's hard NOT to be impressed with their skill. YOU try hitting a light switch with a ping-pong ball hard enough to turn it off... then bounce it off something, then bounce it off several somethings... The 1:15 mark I think has the BEST one... my jaw dropped when he successfully hit his mark. Check it owt!
[yt]dHkXlA4TCp4[/yt]

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh sure, using ORANGE ping pong balls its easy enough. I'd like to see them do those tricks using a white ping pong ball!

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh sure, using ORANGE ping pong balls its easy enough. I'd like to see them do those tricks using a white ping pong ball!
C'mon you know that colored balls are better at sports than whites... :rolleyes: (and that's a FACT). :lol:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
C'mon you know that colored balls are better at sports than whites... :rolleyes: (and that's a FACT). :lol:

Do you have docs. to prove that?
icon10.gif

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Can you say. Too much time on your hands? :)

STYX!

Great song

Oh you meant the guys in the video still loading on my ultra fast cable modem. Yeah it keeps stopping the play as it is accessing the site it was posted on. :(

Latest Discussions