Happy Anniversary Martial Talk

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Today is the 7th anniversary of Martial Talk. I want to take this opportunity to thank Bob Hubbard for all of his hard work keeping it going, and to say thank you to all of the members who have given me many pleasant hours, and have shared so much of themselves and taught me so much. :partyon: :cheers:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Today is the 7th anniversary of Martial Talk. I want to take this opportunity to thank Bob Hubbard for all of his hard work keeping it going, and to say thank you to all of the members who have given me many pleasant hours, and have shared so much of themselves and taught me so much. :partyon: :cheers:

Thank you also Martial Talk for all the great years.

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Wow, this site is large for having been around a year only.

Thank you everyone for your kind words of encouragement and loads of help.

Lynne

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cool!!! Thanks Bob for letting us stick around for that long... I know it isn't always easy, but keep up the great work, and can't forget the great mod's!:ultracool:drink2tha:drinky::partyon:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Cool!!! Thanks Bob for letting us stick around for that long... I know it isn't always easy, but keep up the great work, and can't forget the great mod's!:ultracool:drink2tha:drinky::partyon:

Ditto what they said!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks to Bob for creating MT and all he invests in the site.

Thanks to all the former staff members for helping shape it into what it is today.

Thanks to all the current staff members for maintaining the flexibility and patience to keep that vision going.

Thanks to all the Advisors - past, current and soon-to-be. Your role here will be increasing and provide real help and information to readers.

Thanks to the supporting members for helping us keep going.

And finally, thanks to all registered members for reading, posting, contributing.

We're a unique place and I like that. ;)

:kiss:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks to Bob for creating MT and all he invests in the site.

Thanks to all the former staff members for helping shape it into what it is today.

Thanks to all the current staff members for maintaining the flexibility and patience to keep that vision going.

Thanks to all the Advisors - past, current and soon-to-be. Your role here will be increasing and provide real help and information to readers.

Thanks to the supporting members for helping us keep going.

And finally, thanks to all registered members for reading, posting, contributing.

We're a unique place and I like that. ;)

:kiss:

Because it needed to be said again. :)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations MartialTalk!
icon6.gif

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks to BOB for creating the best forum on the net.

Thanks to all who have asked or answered questions or just read the posts.

Thanks to all for making this a place that is friendly and informative to the martial arts community.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry I missed the date....Thanks Bob for coming up with this great page and to all that help to keep it going...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thanks Martial Talk in general for everything that everyone has done. Yea even unto the trolls who have taught us how to avoid them and given us a common enemy to bind ourselves closer together. (yeah whatever!! :lol: )

I'm honored to be associated with such great people that are present on this forum and I thank many and once again thank my beloved friend Ceicei for her showing me this site.... (actually I was looking over her shoulder at the time and asked about it :rolleyes: ).

Love all, serve all. :asian:
May MT see another successful 7 years and beyond.

Latest Discussions