Larry Correia, more intersting thoughts...


Lifetime Supporting Member
Aug 12, 2007
Reaction score
somewhere near Lake Michigan
Larry Correia is the author of the Monster Hunter International series, a gun enthusiast, and he has some interesting insights into the political struggles here in the states. I am posting this because I like what he has to say, how he says it and to let more people know about him and the need to kill dangerous monsters...vampires, werewolves and such...

Here is Larry responding to some hate mail...

People like you don’t realize how privileged you are,
Not really. I totally recognize how blessed I am. I was born in America, the land of opportunity. That alone gives me a huge advantage over the rest of the world’s population. All those little whiney We Are the 99% morons are the ones that don’t realize how privileged they are, because to the rest of the Earth, they are the 1%. “Oh no, somebody needs to pay my student loans” vs. “Man, I really wish I didn’t have malaria and gigantic Gambian rats gnawing on my children”.
The thing is, the reason why we’re privileged is that we live in the greatest nation that has ever existed. Why? Because it was founded and built upon freedom and capitalism. I’d like to keep it that way so that my grandkids and great-grandkids can also be born into privilege. The other option would be to continue spending America into oblivion, because then we can all suck equally.

Latest Discussions