LARPING?

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Proper cars?

But you have the steering wheel on the wrong side, how do you reach the pedals?

And while you may drive on the right side of the road, we drive on the correct side ;)

One is aware why from history we drive on the side of the road we do ?.........................a clue it comes from knights were bold etc

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Someone with a thick PVC pipe (and some skill) would just leave me wondering where my foam sword fell. :eek:

Me if I saw the guy coming with the pvc pipe i'd be removing the foam from my sword or pick up the nearest rather large and solid tree branch I could find and say ....call that a spear huh ....followed by wallop that a real club lol ...then say now mi lord high wizard/chastelain / warrior monk/ man at arms/elf lord/dork ....................your in the WRONG GAME ....................lol

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
One is aware why from history we drive on the side of the road we do ?.........................a clue it comes from knights were bold etc

It kind of comes from before that - the romans apparently marched to the left.

Whether that's an actual reason or not is a matter of historical debate...

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It kind of comes from before that - the romans apparently marched to the left.

Whether that's an actual reason or not is a matter of historical debate...

Lol everyone else just wanted to be different lol

OP
FriedRice

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Me if I saw the guy coming with the pvc pipe i'd be removing the foam from my sword or pick up the nearest rather large and solid tree branch I could find and say ....call that a spear huh ....followed by wallop that a real club lol ...then say now mi lord high wizard/chastelain / warrior monk/ man at arms/elf lord/dork ....................your in the WRONG GAME ....................lol

In a Mad Max world, these Larpers would come at you with real blades and shields. And they've had training that was pretty much, full contact. Some of the old guys boast to me that they've been doing this since the 1980's and have pics to prove it.

And a lot of them really get into this kind of medieval lifestyle.....they make their own weapons, real armor (in leather, chain mail, etc., clothing, shoes, and most are really into camping.

I would think that such training would especially be highly advantageous in most of the world where carrying a gun is not permitted...nor even possession is allowed.

Latest Discussions