kyokushin kata kakyoku sano itch

senseiblackbelt

Green Belt
Reaction score
any karate instructors in this forum?
Can u pls gimme directions to start punching for the kata?
like for eg left right front if uk what i mean

Thnx alot

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have to ask why you posted this in the boxing kickboxing forum when neither has katas

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought he needed the medical section when I read 'itch' in the title. :D

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Look up Kyokushin kata on YouTube. But when you search, use actual words instead of the nonsense from your post.

And yes, by signing up for the forum, you agreed to write correctly instead of the garbage you posted.

And it's called Taikyoku Sono Ichi, just for reference.

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Alternatively, ask your instructor
I'm starting ti believe this is a troll account he's been asking about the benefits of every style or what mma is and is using such poor English/slang writing it's got to be a troll

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm starting ti believe this is a troll account he's been asking about the benefits of every style or what mma is and is using such poor English/slang writing it's got to be a troll

To be fair, according to his profile, he's only 13 years old, and is likely simply curious without having a filter on the information feed he has available to him… combined with the "interesting" version of English that kids use today, I can see how you'd get that impression… but, in all likelihood, he's simply suffering from the problems of youth…

someone please tell me how to delete this thread ^ this thread is old..

We, by and large, don't delete threads. Especially just because "they're old"… who knows who can find something of value in the thread months, or even years from now when they search?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be fair, according to his profile, he's only 13 years old

I saw that a while back, pity he wasn't much younger I'd 'challenge' him lol, I only fight little kids these days, four years old is about the right age, it feels good when I can kick to the head with them.
Seriously though, apart from the way he writes sometimes ( I'm too old to understand lol) he's doing okay, better than many twice his age anyway!

Latest Discussions