Kurai in Japan

Kurai

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'll be in Japan last week of March to early April. I would love to meet any MT folks that live there. I'll be around Tokyo for a few days before heading out on a motorcycle on a tour. Over the course of 5 days I'll be riding to Toba, Kyoto, Gero Onsen, Mt Fuji, then back to Tokyo. I'll likely spend a few days in Kashiwa and some time in Noda, before returning to the states. If any MT'ers are along my route, first adult beverage is on me.

kuniggety

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I just moved away in November. It's such a beautiful country... I'm sure you'll enjoy it. That's the tail end of cherry blossom season so I hope you get to see them in bloom. It's an amazing sight and so is Mt. Fuji. On clear days I used to have a great view of it from my office. I would recommend climbing it but it'll be full of snow and closed while you're there.

OP
K

Kurai

Green Belt
Reaction score
Turns out, I'll be on the road for six days instead of five. I'll have a stop in Hamamatsu. There is some training planned for after the bike tour. Figured it better to tour first, vs. train and have an accidental injury keeping me from the tour.

Latest Discussions