How far would you travel?

Live True

Brown Belt
Reaction score
DEFINATELY agree with you Bruno. I trained until the last two weeks of my pregnancy...with SIGNIFICANT changes and slowing down as I went...but it kept if fresh in my mind and body and had the added benefit of helping ease back pain and swelling.

So, if you really want something or are inspired to learn...you will find a way. Like Bruno said, "there will come a time when you will have more time"

Balance...that ever elusive quarry!

OP
A

anurok

White Belt
Reaction score
I appreciate all of the replies to far ladies and gents. I have still been going back and forth and most of you mentioned that I must learn to balance aspects of my life even when it comes to the martial arts. I never really thought about it that way. I have decided to continue with Jiu Jitsu and from there learn more about Judo. I can attend these classes 3-4 times a week which is more than enough for me and more than I could do with most other schools around me.

Hopefully once I land a job that allows me to only work one job instead of two to get by I can look into different options for martial arts.

I also am going to be doing a parkour/adult gymnastics class at the Local Y to help with my flexibility and endurance =)