MartialArtist

Requirements...

4. A big wallet
5. No brain

OP
D

Disco

IT'S HERE!!!!!

For a limited time only. Learn from THE MASTER - Sum Dum Guy....

The relatively post modern art of Moo Hoo Poo....
This all encompasing art will teach you how to run in three different directions at once. For self defense, you will learn how to throw up on command and many other unpleasant tactics.

For only three payments of $49.95 you too can become something. If you signup within the next 20 yrs, we'll even make the first payment for you.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?.... CALL NOW!!!.....

OP
Q

Quick Sand

Did you guys notice that this place also has a College. If you go there and look at the Head Instructors page you get to see "amazing" claims about the instructors like that Prof. David E, Kash, O.M.D

"He is an Internationally Certified tenth degree Grandmaster of Chinese Martial Arts, Tai Chi Chuan and is a Professor of Chinese Chi Kung."

Excuse me while I :barf:

I'm curious about how one becomes a 10th Degree Grandmaster of Chinese Martia Arts. So he's studied every form of Chinese martial arts there is? :shrug:

I can't believe people fall for this crap. :(

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, they do CORRESPONDENCE Martial Arts training too. Who needs to go learn from a person, I can learning everything I need to from a video. Can't you?

OP
M

Mon Mon

]Did you guys notice that this place also has a College. If you go there and look at the Head Instructors page you get to see "amazing" claims about the instructors like that Prof. David E, Kash, O.M.D [/QUOTE]

Excuse me while I

I'm curious about how one becomes a 10th Degree Grandmaster of Chinese Martia Arts. So he's studied every form of Chinese martial arts there is?

I can't believe people fall for this crap.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, they do CORRESPONDENCE Martial Arts training too. Who needs to go learn from a person, I can learning everything I need to from a video. Can't you?[QUOTE

WHAT YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T LEARN EVERYTHING FROM A VIDEO!!!

there goes my dream to be a martial arts grand master :rofl:

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
And did you notice that they teach, " Highest level of internal fighting including use of "remote" skills"?

Now we know where George Dillman learnt his NTKO from....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

--Dave
:rofl:

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
I dunno... Remote skills would be useful with the distance learning. FF, REW, Eject....

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by D.Cobb
including use of "remote" skills"?

Do I need to study ancient martial arts to properly USE a remote? I mean, I got my first remote with my Cable tv when they were still attached by wires and I THOUGHT I was doing ok with them...

OH MY GAWD! I GOT IT... WITH OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIANCE, TECHNOPUNK WILL TEACH YOU THE MYSTICAL NINJA ARTS OF RE MOTE... (Pronounced REE MoaTay, after all that SOUNDS Asian) THIS 20 VOLUME DVD SET WILL MAKE YOU CAPABLE OF HANDLING YOURSELF IN ALL SITUATIONS! ONLY 350.00 BUYS ALL 20 VOLUMES... LEARN SECERTS LIKE SUPER SPEED, FREEZE ANYONE YOU SEE, AND EVEN KILL WITH ONE TOUCH! SEND 350.00 NOW!

OP
C

chaosomega

What is worse? Kung Fu for $160K, or Kung Fu for free? Which will be of better quality? I was offered free classes, and considered it although I'm not much into TMAs.

OP
M

MartialArtist

Originally posted by chaosomega
What is worse? Kung Fu for $160K, or Kung Fu for free? Which will be of better quality? I was offered free classes, and considered it although I'm not much into TMAs.
okay :rolleyes:

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

i would honestly like to see who actually pays that... just so at the end of the three years i can go beat them in the head with a hammer. thin the herd

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Several very knowledgable members on this board do not charge for their instruction and from what I have been able to gather it is QUALITY instruction. If instruction is offered free and is offered out of a sense of loyalty to ones art and a desire to pass this knowledge along then there is no problem what so ever with free training. The kung fu for 160k is about quantity (of money) not quality. Don't ever think that MA is an area where the phrase "you get what you pay for" always holds true.

OP
L

lost_tortoise

Hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it. I only had to kill 16 people to make enough to afford the course. That was four years ago. Now, I am a master of the internal arts and my business (assasination) has never been better! I can kill from far away without the use of firearms now! You can imagine all the forensic hassles that I am able to avoid! Also, after a kill, I just use my deep meditation techniques to avoid morality-based guilt and all those other problems the business can sometimes cause. I recommend the course highly!!!:disgust: :barf:

Latest Discussions