Koppel: The Price of Security

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This looks very interesting.

But, if you can't take that in, I suggest Scary Movie 2 & 3 on TBS or TNT or one of those cable networks.

Just stay away from ABC.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Someone watching please tell me I miss heard something that seems to be rather important.

I heard something that sounded like the US Congress will be voting to leave the Geneva Convention? Did anyone else catch that?

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Someone watching please tell me I miss heard something that seems to be rather important.

I heard something that sounded like the US Congress will be voting to leave the Geneva Convention? Did anyone else catch that?

I have not heard or seen anything along that line yet.

But, rest easy, any such vote is strictly a political move by desperate politicians preparing for upcoming elections. Such statements are full of Sound and Fury, signifying nothing.

I do not believe Congress could hobble together a majority for anything in the three weeks work left before the elections. As a mid-term election, there is no national driving agenda - unless you count Iraq - and that is not going to drive votes away from Geneva.

Koppel's show sort of interests me .... except, I don't think I would learn anything new. I think he may be laying out pieces of information that many people haven't paid attention to over the past five years.

Nothin' more to add right now.

TonyMac

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Gee was good old Ted programmed to say that at the last Bilderburger meeting he attended.

Latest Discussions