Kenpo Tape Series

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Come on,

Mr. C you know I'm straight up with everyone. I contacted him so much that I became a pain in the a** and that still didn't get me one tape so I gave up. He kept talking about his move to a new school and how he was real busy. Sir, this really wasn't the place for me to even mention it, but you know how Gou gets me going. Also I didn't want anyone else to get suckered.

Oss, jb :asian:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by jbkenpo

Sir, this really wasn't the place for me to even mention it, but you know how Gou gets me going. Also I didn't want anyone else to get suckered.

Sorry JB, you know I'm a b@st@rd. I'll drop this right now.
:D

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
How about you GD, any chance you might open up your vault and share some Mr. Parker tapes? You name the price I'm pretty sure you'd get, but it's understandable if they're too personal for you to do that.

:asian:

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
No, I just thought it might have been too personal or something like that.

The hard part is to be patient I suppose :shrug:

:asian:

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbkenpo

Come on,

Mr. C you know I'm straight up with everyone. I contacted him so much that I became a pain in the a** and that still didn't get me one tape so I gave up. He kept talking about his move to a new school and how he was real busy. Sir, this really wasn't the place for me to even mention it, but you know how Gou gets me going. Also I didn't want anyone else to get suckered.

Oss, jb :asian:

Ok Guys,

This has been resolved. It was a misunderstanding. KenpoJoe actually called me at the house and said it was completely his fault that it had gone this far. I told him everything was cool. He told me that anytime he owns someone something they have to "haunt him" and that they are not being a pain in the a** by making him do what he has promised to do. He just over commits and then can't find the time to get to stuff. He is a very nice and funny guy and I was actually on a list of about 6 people he owed stuff. He gave me my priority mail confirmation and I was good.

I would like to thank GD7 for seeing a bridge that was smoldering and putting out the fire and mending it and getting me moved up on the delivery list. I definitely appreciate it. Boy them 6th Degrees got connections. :D The last thing Kenpojoe told me before I got off the phone was, "BE GOOD!!!!" lol...(inside joke for anyone who's read a Kenpojoe post)

jb

OP
K

Kroy

Nobody mention the Jody Sasaki tapes, what are they like?:confused:

XtremeJ_AKKI

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey JB,

Same thing happened to me ( with KenpoJoe ), about a tape I sent him back in October '99....I basically just gave up on it. Glad to see yours was resolved.

Latest Discussions