Kenpo in the South Dallas area

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Can anyone recomend a good EPAK school in the southern part of the Dallas metro area? I have a sister that goes to college in Waxahachie and I'm trying to find a place to send her for some women's self-defense (I finally got her to agree to take an S.D. course). Any help would be appreciated.

O

Old Guy

The closest/easiest that I know of for her to get to would be either near DFW Airport in Colleyville(Rob Hazlewood) or Irving(Rick Fowler). There may be others down south, but I am not aware of them. Colleyville has a lot of classes so it would provide good flexibility. I am not sure of Irving.

www.kenporocks.com for info on Colleyville.

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
  • Bill Piper
  • Steve Tapper
  • Keith Gorum
  • Tommy Burks - my teacher is up in Decatur (His ranch is actually Northwest of there, so probably not a good option).
In no certain order.
-MB

O

Old Guy

Keith Gorham has closed his N. Richland Hills studio. I believe he has moved it east of Dallas to Mesquite. I am not positive about whether or where he has moved it to. I believe there is a person, Clayton Johns (3rd or 4th Dan) teaching American Karate. He has a Kenpo background. He is in the Arlington area.

OG

K

Kenpo Yahoo

Keith Gorham does not have a school at this time. Bill Piper took over the schools location.

molson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Great, I want to start to attend some seminars in the Dallas area.

Kalicombat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Tim Bulot has a school in the Dallas area, near Irving I believe. I visited his school two years ago and have worked with his students at seminars. He is a class act and his students are a testament to as much.

Gary C.

S

Shiatsu

There are a few kajukembo schools in the area as well if you are interested.

Latest Discussions