Karate information to give out...

Hapkid0ist

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
OK, a while back a ggod friend of mine who is a 4th Dan in Shito Ryu gave me a disk jam packed, almost completely full of info on Karate. This is mostly Okinowan, but also Japanese to. I have a lot of pictures and articles and documents that are not easily gotten on the net anymore. So if there is anything that anyone wants ask and I'll see if I got it. BUT, since I am not a karate guy you may have to be a tad bit specific. So just ask...

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
OK, a while back a ggod friend of mine who is a 4th Dan in Shito Ryu gave me a disk jam packed, almost completely full of info on Karate. This is mostly Okinowan, but also Japanese to. I have a lot of pictures and articles and documents that are not easily gotten on the net anymore. So if there is anything that anyone wants ask and I'll see if I got it. BUT, since I am not a karate guy you may have to be a tad bit specific. So just ask...

Hey there, any information on Meibu Kan Goju Ryu would be greatly appreciated.

--Dave

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
Wado-Ryu or Wado-Kai. Hironori Otsuka/Ohtsuka. Kempo/Kenpo. Or can I just send you a S.A.S.E and a blank CD and get a copy of the whole disc? Let me know via email.Thanks!!!

[email protected]

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Any info on Shuri Te, Shorin Ryu, Naha Te or Goju Ryu would be appreciated.