just saying wuz up!

J

jasonearle

hi! my name is Jason and I'm obviosly new. I have been studying martial arts for 6 yrs. under the instruction of James Kelly, who was a student of the late great Ed Parker Sr. and now from his son Ed Jr. I've had the privelage of meeting and learning a few things from Ed Parker Jr. as well. Master Kelly learned American Kenpo, Jujitsu, and was also in the Marines where he trained some of them as well so I've got to learn all that type of stuff and I love it. He has retired from the normal teaching, only teaching the black belts, and has left everything else to me. I took on a partner, one of his old students, and we just started up our own studio here in Utah. I look forward to talking to and learning from many of you. just so you know as well, I tend to be a little sarcastic, in a nice way, so don't take any odd comments I say too seriously. its easier to tell if you talk to me in person.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT!

As for your sarcasm...there isn't a single member of this board that appreciates it (see guys, I can too say that with a straight face :) )

You'll fit in just fine.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome!! And speaking for myself, I am never sarcastic. Yeah...right.

Jeff

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
jasonearle said:
hi! my name is Jason and I'm obviosly new. I have been studying martial arts for 6 yrs. under the instruction of James Kelly, who was a student of the late great Ed Parker Sr. and now from his son Ed Jr. I've had the privelage of meeting and learning a few things from Ed Parker Jr. as well. Master Kelly learned American Kenpo, Jujitsu, and was also in the Marines where he trained some of them as well so I've got to learn all that type of stuff and I love it. He has retired from the normal teaching, only teaching the black belts, and has left everything else to me. I took on a partner, one of his old students, and we just started up our own studio here in Utah. I look forward to talking to and learning from many of you. just so you know as well, I tend to be a little sarcastic, in a nice way, so don't take any odd comments I say too seriously. its easier to tell if you talk to me in person.

Wazzzzup?!

w.kaer

Green Belt
Reaction score
Welcome Jason. It is very nice to meet another practioner in the most enlightened way of the smartass. Happy posting.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT Jason!:ultracool

Mike

Latest Discussions