Just for fun..

Which one/ones of these dwarves most describes you in your art?

• Bashful

• Doc

• Dopey

• Grumpy

• Happy

• Sleepy

• Sneezy

• Scaredy/Flinchy

• Freaky (black sheep of the bunch?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm resurrecting this poll.:)

There was a poll almost just like this a long time ago on Aikiweb. I thought I'd bring it up over here so anybody could vote on it.

I know it's hard to pick just one. I forgot to add the option where you can vote more than once.

For me, I think my Aikido is Happy, definitly Dopey, Bashful, and Scaredy/Flinchy. I'm still working on trying not to flinch and I'm often scared about the breakfalls.

Robyn:asian:

C

cosgod

Flinchy the Drawf? That one must not have made the movie version!;) Tho pretty apt for you! We'll have to work on desensitizing you someday.

Another missing drawf name is Duh. That would be me. Duh, where does that foot go? Duh, I lost my balance. Duh, what center? Oi vay!

But I voted for Happy, cause that is the way I truely feel on the mat. Regardless of my feet, balance, and misdirected center, etc!

Bashful too sometimes, for being inadequately inadequate. Thank goodness people on the mat are so forgiving!

peace,
leslie

quote of the day:
"If you haven't tried it, you should. Because it is fun, and fun is good." Dr. Suess

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hmm... me in martial arts class...

usually sleepy cause class starts at 7 pm, and I've generally been awake since 4 am.

T

The Sapphire Ping Dragon

I ALWAYS feel happy when I get to practice my Tang Soo Do!:D

Brittany :asian:

M

Master of Blades

I'm beautiful :p

And if I was gonna be one of the Dwarfs I would be Bashful :eek:

Latest Discussions