July 11 Poomsae Seminar in San Jose

TX_BB

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Grandmaster Shi Jin Yong to Conduct July 11 Poomsae Seminar in San Jose.
Does anybody know this GM? He will be conducting a two hour seminar for $45.00 just wanted to see if anybody thought of this as a deal or no deal.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Does anybody know this GM? He will be conducting a two hour seminar for $45.00 just wanted to see if anybody thought of this as a deal or no deal.

My opinion is do not waste your money, save it and buy me a shirt, remember 2x is fine and a nice red color will do. TXBB I will be here when you get back.

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
It's a very good deal, go for it. If you can, also do the taping seminar with Tracy. Then, look me up, I will be at the "awards" stand and introduce your self.

OP
TX_BB

TX_BB

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It's a very good deal, go for it. If you can, also do the taping seminar with Tracy. Then, look me up, I will be at the "awards" stand and introduce your self.

You mean like at Fresno? I'll be refereeing again.

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yep, just like in Fresno. So far this year I've been to Orlando, Portland, Kansas City and Fresno. Now on to San Jose. That's the nice thing about being retired. I get to sit at home, relax and drink beer. Come by and say hi.

Archtkd

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score

This is an ancient thread, but I am wondering if someon out there know who GM Shi Jin Yong is and if he is a good poomsae teacher? If you attened this 2007 seminar please tell us how it was.

Latest Discussions