I finally did it haha, so happy!! :D

Drunken_Boxer

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Im maybe late, but last week I had this test for my Yellow with green stripe and green belt.Man my stomach was hurtin, cuz I know they will ask me some question like "name me three block attack" etc., ps: in that time i know i will stuttering hehe, but its normal.
So the command gave us the master Zejd, he have his own club in "Sarajevo" The Zejd Akademija, hes real name is Zejd dukmenic, got an 5th dan, was number one in ex-jugoslawien, germany, austria etc..Maybe you guys know him?Hes master was a chinese guy Park.We had the chance to see Mufid Isakovic, the champion in BiH, he is fast like an...lol you know what im tryin to say.But sadly he lost 7:0 in world championship in Beijing.So, we had the chance to talk to him, sparring with him and more.
When i was doing poomsae Taeguk I jang and Taegu Sam jang.
Then he asked me "What is the name of this poomsae that you performed?" I answered with no problem, no fear.Was really happy about it hehe.
The second thing that i had to do was (not sure about the name) somethin with Ibolterio, i had to do this with a girl.
The last thing was, I had a full contact sparring with my friend Edin.Man I was really fast...but I was doing too much "dwi chagi" and the one jumpin dwi chagi.My master always said to me "When you get into a sparring with an guy the only tehniques to do is "baltumchagi"", is he right?
And I do alot of aneriochagi, neriochagi.
Zejd said that i won 3:0 was really happy hehehe.
For some information about Zejd Dukmenic:

Started with taekwondo:Aug.1978 Stuttgart-Deutschland, Taekwondo Akademie Park.
Results:Champion in Germany, ex-jugoslawien, six times champion republik B.W. Germany, he could get some ranks in wide europe.

PS: Sorry for my poor english, i hope you understand what im tryin to say hehe :)

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You should be feeling very good about what you've accomplished, D_B. Best of luck on your future progress in the art!
icon14.gif

OP
Drunken_Boxer

Drunken_Boxer

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yahh, thank you guys hehe.I have a question...in a full contact sparring my master always say to me "do not use doljo chagi, dwi chagi, pandaeu doljo chagi, only balton chagi can bring you good points", is he right?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you!! :) :)

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS! Keep it up.... when sparring stay away from the flying and jumping kicks unless you are wicked fast.... to much time for your opponent to get out of the way.

Latest Discussions