Jeff Doss is The Best Karate Kicker

Reaction score
HI-YAH everyone! I wanted to show y'all a person who knows Karate, and can kick like a powerful superhero! His name is Jeff Doss! If you want to rate how amazing and powerful Jeff Doss is, pick one of the following. Jeff Doss has powerful Karate Feet, Jeff Doss is not that good, Jeff Doss has amazing skills, Jeff Doss can kick high, Jeff Doss is a superhero, Jeff Doss is just average.
Here is the link to the YouTube Video! > Jeff Doss - One of the BEST Martial Arts Kickers on the Circuit

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I take it that you're a fan of his? Tell us more about him...

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The look you get from Andy hug.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210529-091259_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210529-091259_Google.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 84

Graywalker

Brown Belt
Reaction score
HI-YAH everyone! I wanted to show y'all a person who knows Karate, and can kick like a powerful superhero! His name is Jeff Doss! If you want to rate how amazing and powerful Jeff Doss is, pick one of the following. Jeff Doss has powerful Karate Feet, Jeff Doss is not that good, Jeff Doss has amazing skills, Jeff Doss can kick high, Jeff Doss is a superhero, Jeff Doss is just average.
Here is the link to the YouTube Video! > Jeff Doss - One of the BEST Martial Arts Kickers on the Circuit
I do not know...his knee seems to be past his hips, and if we are discussing Karate Kicking...that is a no no.