Is ufc corrupt

gerardfoy50

Green Belt
Reaction score
Paddy clearly did not win, does Dana influence the judges so that popular fighters who attract an audience and make him more money win

Denoaikido

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just look at sugar Shane's fight paddy fight and even the main event wtf lol

OP
G

gerardfoy50

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just look at sugar Shane's fight paddy fight and even the main event wtf lol
My old boxing coach told me that he turned pro and after one fight went back to ametuer cause of the coruption the bigger the money involved the more corruption and Dana’s a pure money focused businessman problem is if they focus on theatrical guys life paddy it will turn into the wwe

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The the thing to remember about the UFC so you don't drive yourself crazy, is that there are no standards for judges. Each state has their own Athletic Commission judges, usually getting the position as a political favor from their local politicians. The UFC has absolutely no say in any of this.

At least eighty percent of those appointed judges have no idea how to judge. They have no clue and little, if any, training.

OP
G

gerardfoy50

Green Belt
Reaction score
The the thing to remember about the UFC so you don't drive yourself crazy, is that there are no standards for judges. Each state has their own Athletic Commission judges, usually getting the position as a political favor from their local politicians. The UFC has absolutely no say in any of this.

At least eighty percent of those appointed judges have no idea how to judge. They have no clue and little, if any, training.
Thing about corruption no one knows it’s happening

Denoaikido

Green Belt
Reaction score
I know they say the judges are appointed by other athletic commissions state to state but then who elects these people it seems way to fishy to me like are these judges that blind time after time and this is just acceptable smh

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In which country? Just the US or the other countries they hold shows in?

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
First want to say, I'm a huge mma fan and ufc fan, and I love to watch It with friends and family and think it's cool. But the ufc has been corrupt since the beginning let's just put guys who only know how to fight standing up against my brother who's good at taking people down and fighting them on the ground where they don't know their elbow from their tail bone.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I know they say the judges are appointed by other athletic commissions state to state but then who elects these people it seems way to fishy to me like are these judges that blind time after time and this is just acceptable smh
The judge positions are given away as political favors that cost the political giver absolutely nothing.

It used to be that the judges had to take classes on how to judge. In Massachusetts I used to run some of those classes.
I wouldn't be surprised if none of that is done any more.

My wife and I were both judges. Best thing about it is you have the best seat in the house, they pay you a couple hundred bucks, and sometimes they even feed you. Sometimes.

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The judge positions are given away as political favors that cost the political giver absolutely nothing.

It used to be that the judges had to take classes on how to judge. In Massachusetts I used to run some of those classes.
I wouldn't be surprised if none of that is done any more.

My wife and I were both judges. Best thing about it is you have the best seat in the house, they pay you a couple hundred bucks, and sometimes they even feed you. Sometimes.
Buka do you know where I can get trained to do this in maine? I know you said mass but I'm not that far. Get paid and food to watch fights with the best seats where do I sign up?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Buka do you know where I can get trained to do this in maine? I know you said mass but I'm not that far. Get paid and food to watch fights with the best seats where do I sign up?
I don't, no. But I'll reach out to a couple guys to see if they know anything. Where you live in Maine, are there any MMA shows nearby? Or any at all? Do you know, or do any of your buddies know, anyone on the Athletic Commission over there?

I love Maine, by the way. Been there many times and have good buddies who live there. But, damn, that is one really BIG state.

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I don't, no. But I'll reach out to a couple guys to see if they know anything. Where you live in Maine, are there any MMA shows nearby? Or any at all? Do you know, or do any of your buddies know, anyone on the Athletic Commission over there?

I love Maine, by the way. Been there many times and have good buddies who live there. But, damn, that is one really BIG state.
I live in Central kinda north maine, not too north but definitely more north than Portland. There's a show called new england fights up here, not sure if there's any others I only knew of 1 more and went to it but never heard about it ever again so I don't think it exist anymore. If you ever visit maine again let me know would love to train or even just talk martial arts with you.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I live in Central kinda north maine, not too north but definitely more north than Portland. There's a show called new england fights up here, not sure if there's any others I only knew of 1 more and went to it but never heard about it ever again so I don't think it exist anymore. If you ever visit maine again let me know would love to train or even just talk martial arts with you.
One of my best friends lives in Hallowell Maine. Another lives in Phillips Maine. Depending on the state of Covid this year, I should be in both places sometime in late summer or September.

Yeah, sure, we can train, talk, watch fights and eat lobster rolls. Obviously not at the same time. :)

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
One of my best friends lives in Hallowell Maine. Another lives in Phillips Maine. Depending on the state of Covid this year, I should be in both places sometime in late summer or September.

Yeah, sure, we can train, talk, watch fights and eat lobster rolls. Obviously not at the same time. :)
Sounds like a good time! Count me in!

Latest Discussions