is this guy for real?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WOW where can I sign up all thos edegree's andd he is still young what a true enlighting Master or Skoe or crap of ****, whichever he knows everything and still he is humble.

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
I found this:
Dr. Day is one of the original Black Dragon Fighting Society students of Dante&#8217; and has always been a member of B.D.F.S. from 1965 to present day.

Isn't Dante that guy in the back of comic books in the 80's who wore leapord print pants and sold mail-order martial arts programs?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dante was indeed the man who advertised and sold his product in comics. He was years ahead of most martial arts practitioners in his thinking . Look how many today advertise and sell in publications. He was also a man who believed in challenging others to see who was best and he was man enough to walk into a hostile environment and put his life on the line to prove his worth ( be that right or wrong in the eyes of many).

As for all the credentials the gentleman mentioned in the Op, well most say SOKE or Professor so I would have to guess he bought most of those through some “Sokeship Federation”

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WOW where can I sign up all thos edegree's andd he is still young what a true enlighting Master or Skoe or crap of ****, whichever he knows everything and still he is humble.

Try E-bay...

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am more interested in Lawrence Day he studied under Don Madden I havent' met many people that have and that intrigues me. As for the credentials I am almost to the point of where it really doesnt matter to me there will always be people that blow up there rank or whatever they can continue to do that if they wish but I will continue to do what I do

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I really dont know much about Koga Ryu Ninjitsu or really any Ninjitsu for that matter I know of Hatsumi and SKH thats about it
Typically, if you see it spelled ninjitsu (especially in conjunction with Koga Ryu), it has to do with one of the fantasy ninjers like Ashida Kim or Ron Duncan. I don't know much about the other claims on that site, but I'd guess that they're equally shaky...

Latest Discussions