Is it even illegal in Israel?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_new...an-lawmaker-skinny-dipped-on-israel-trip?lite

Rep. Kevin Yoder stripped naked before jumping into the Sea of Galilee after dining and drinking at a waterside restaurant in the town of Tiberias, Politico reported, citing more than a dozen sources, including eyewitnesses. Other participants, including the daughter of another congressman, swam fully clothed, while some lawmakers partially disrobed, Politico reported.

Did somebody in Israel take offense?

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
why is it news anyhow?

the guy took a swim with his hoo-hoo showing...big whoop....

question is, is it indecent exposure in Israel?

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Is non lewed nudity that big of a deal?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
So a bunch of guys got drunk and did something mildly stupid. Big whoop.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I suppose since any nudity is lewd in the US....

Your right...in my state any form of nudity exposing geneitalia is considered indecent exposure.

While I suppose its a good idea to not have people just walking around nude...as a rule...it does seem rather odd how scandalized some people get over nudity. We all have the same basic equipment in one form or another.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't know why this is a big deal. Maybe a bit embarrassing if the other Senators were taking pictures :) I do have to say, being a senator has some nice perks. Wish someone would send me on one of these fact finding missions. Of course, with my luck I'd get sent to Somalia or someplace like it.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
. Of course, with my luck I'd get sent to Somalia or someplace like it.

Hey, you can have any of my government "junkets": North Korea........Khazakstan.........Pakistan..........Syria........Russia...:lfao:

Aw, Russia wasn't always so bad....

Hell,though, those are just the ones I can sort of talk about.....ooops, not Syria-never mind!:lfao:

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's a shame that simply swimming in the nude is considered lewd. I went skinny dipping with a group of friends many years ago and it was quite a liberating experience. Also, it should be known that Lake Michigan can get pretty chilly! :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions