Is A.R.K. a fraud???

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
P

paihequan

For whatever it's worth I really think that this thread has little positive value.

Regardless of that posted, there will remain a few who regard ARK as a fraud. There will be some you do not share this view and others who are undecided.

I think that we would be more productive if we discussed the arts not the personalities within.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rick Tsubota
why is this thread allowed?
the same people start this thread that complained about beating the dead horse so many times and now want to do more of the same on the same subject.
It's stupid, no?
Maybe they feel safe now?
Maybe they think everyone forgot about them/him claiming this and that.

Kenneth I think you are right.
We can bring back Ryushikan, and Yili people but I doubt they will respond to something so dumb like this thread.
Reading junk like this thread is a waste of good training time.

maybe this is junk. Maybe not.

What I am most curious about is #1 does anyone have proof (logical or on paper) that ARK is a "fraud." #2 Is Ark Hurting anyone by his behavior?

What is dangerous about fraudulent behavior in M.A. is that it often hurts people on many levels. People either have a false sense of security with their training, thinking they can defend themselves or that their techniques work when they don't. Or, they spend time and $$ on something that is "fake" and they are discouraged.

Fraud can be wrong on many levels. If ARK is a fraud I want to know about it. If ARK is hurting people, then people should know. If ARK is not hurting anyone, and not a fraud, then clowns who are just trying to be destructive need to leave him alone.

I have no formulated opinion yet, really. I don't know who the clown is for sure here.

If this thread seperates wrong from right, then it is worth it. If not, then I agree that it is garbage.

:cool:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Reminds me of the good old days this does........And Kenneth, that was LOW!

OP
A

A.R.K.

Sigh...well lets take a look.

There are people (who have since left MT in disgust) who have researched Mr. Schultz's background and shared their findings, publicly and privately.

Actually there is really only one former poster who claimed to have researched my background in reference to the discipline of Pangainoon. Others offered commentary, but not from actual research.

I personally have zero interest in Mr Schultz's art or whatever he represents. Hence I would not care to spend one second of my time to research Mr Schultz's background.

Yet you will continue to offer negative remarks despite the fact you have no firsthand knowledge. I would question the motive or agenda behind this.

However, the people who have done the research, are well respected former members of MT. Their conclusion is good enough for me.

Here we have the real crux of the matter. And the word 'person' should be substituted for your word 'people'. I would have to question your choice of individuals to 'look up to' Ken as being poor. Let's take a look why;

First, this particular former member claimed to have called the World Headquaters for Pangainoon in Okinawa. The organization that he claimed governed the discipline. He claimed that they never heard of me and therefore I could not be of Dan rank in this discipline. On the surface this surely looks bad for me. However, if one does a bit of investingation and common sense thinking it is merely a smoke screen and a falsification of the facts.

1. Pangainoon is a Chinese discipline. An Okinawan organization could not legitimatley claim to govern it. A point that was brought to light time and again but seem to fall on deaf ears. And there was good reason for it.

2. There is a multitude of discipline off-shoots. A quick review on the internet will reveal Pangainoon, Pangainoon-Ryu, Pangainoon Jitsu, and even a Pangainoon Kempo. And of course there are a ton of Pangainoon/Uechi Ryu sites on the net. Repeated inquires from this poster about this alleged organization and which discipline or off-shoot it claimed to govern were met with silence. And there was a good reason for this as well, in fact the same reason.

3. This organization does not exist anywhere in Okinawa or anywhere on this planet. It is a figment of the individuals imagination. In other words...he made the whole thing up in order to try to cast a shadow of iligitimacy on me. I have searched the internet, and I invite ANYONE to do the same for any type of Pangainoon HQ's in Okinawa...there is NONE! I've been looking for years for an organization in which to formally register my ranking in Pangainoon. But with as fragmented as the discipline is I never had success. So I asked repeatedly for the website, email address, postal address, phone number, for surely the WORLD HQ's would have some way to contact them.

But how can one contact that which only exists in the mind of someone bent on hurting them? The answer of course is you cannot. This was unfortunately a deliberate falsification and attempt to slander. And generally an unsuccessful one as anyone can do a search on the net. However, for someone with an agenda that is willing to turn a blind eye, who is unwilling to 'spend one second' researching it offers the perfect bit of dirt to use again and again in the future hopes of casting a shadow.

Second, this poster time and again claimed I was a fraud because I was in error as to the number of kata within the system. Surely someone holding a Dan would know the correct number of kata. So again this poster attempted to cast a shadow to further his agenda against me. He even sited a passage in a book as evidence. However, when I pointed out my years of training in this discipline, they were readily dismissed. So I posted quite a few resources from books to internet sites to journals that all verified that the number of kata were EXACTLY as I had posted. I posted links to the sites and the very page number on the books and journals for all to research.

It came as no suprise however when this individual quickly changed the subject to another rant along different lines.

So it boils down to A.R.K. is a fraud based on his non-membership in an organization that doesn't exist and his CORRECT posting of the number of katas in a discipline he started formal training in decades ago. And this is the individual you wish to blindly follow? Again, I question your choice of heros. I suggest you either think that through again or do your own research.

Those who would like to find out what the conclusion of the research into Mr. Schultz's background, can PM me or email me. I would direct you to the former members and you can communicate with them directly.

I would HIGHLY recommend this as well. And then determine for yourself whether it is highly detailed research that proves wrong doing...or is merely unsupported agenda driven garbage.

Ken, I also find it odd that you don't have time to spend on MT...

I apologize for not been able to devote more time at MT answering this issue.

Yet you had the time to respond FIVE TIMES IN A ROW on this thread, each of which included a snide comment, or several.

Why don't you get the Admin to invite RSK and the Yilli people back

Why don't you? Nobody kicked them out, though the one I referenced above [giving no name since he's not here] was suspended for his behavior at least twice.

Why did you and your cohorts go crying to Admin nonstop back then?

Nonstop? I think I reported one thread in a six month period, and it wasn't even regarding the above mentioned people.

If you TRULY mean what you posted here, if you really have the guts and the balls to stand behind your words, then go ahead and bring back RuyShikan, Martial Artist, the Yilli People.

I cannot 'bring' anyone back, it is their choice. And I occasionally talk with the 'yili' people on another board. As for the other individual I referenced above, the last communication I had with him was an email I sent to him. In this email I referenced some interesting and ACTUAL research I did on HIS background. Including claims he made in teaching Army CID personel. Including his discipline and his role in it. Including his GM etc. All of wish I made invitation to discuss with him at length should he choose to enter a public forum. This was a couple of months ago and interestingly enough...your hero has never answered. Given the sheer volume of hate mail he sent me previously I thought it quite odd that he abruptly stopped when I informed him of my discovery of certain 'details' or inconsistencies in his posts.

Hmmmm.... I bet there will be complain to the Admin that my posts are NOT friendly, huh?

You may inquire of them as to whether of not I have lodged a complaint. The answer will be 'no'. You see Ken, the whole point to my starting this thread was to flush you out for who and what you are. You say I'm a fraud...yet offer nothing of substance. You claim others have offered evidence...yet I have shown their falsifications, unsupported allegations and their agenda. More specifically...h i s agenda. One who's bandwagon you have chosen to jump on, to your own neglect. Perhaps your recent suspention didn't sink in Ken?

My training is sound. My skill is sound. My experience is sound. My credentials, both LEO and martial are sound. Your tiresome and repeated attacks are without basis or evidence. Therefore your weak and agenda-driven remarks are exposed for what they truly are. You are to be dismissed.

If anyone here on this board has ANY question for me they may feel welcome to ask me publically or privately. You see, I have nothing to hide.

Thank you again all for participating.

:asian:

OP
A

A.R.K.

That is why I didn't use anyone's name or screen name. It was the point of the discussion, not the name or names that were important.

Ken came back from suspension swinging so I simply asked for reasons. None were forthcoming, nor did I have any illusions that any were going to come.

I believe I've demonstated his 'lack' sufficiently to show his agenda. Given his distain for me, had he actually had evidence or knew of any he would surely have come into this thread to slam dunk me once and for all. No snide remards, no inuendos. Just cold, hard, in-your-face facts to show the world.

He didn't have any. Nuff said.

OP
A

A.R.K.

Ken, in your responses to DAC about his TKD instructor..

And how many seconds did it take you to figure out your TKD instructor is a crook? 10 years? LOL

You really need to put more thought into your posts rather than being snide. DAC was about seven years old when he started TKD training Ken. How many seven year olds know about the politics that permeate the world of martial arts? How many could understand this if they were award of it?

DAC is now an adult with twenty years of training and Dan rankings in different disciplines. He is also a high liability professional with more practical real world experience in four years of duty than most will gain in a life time. I would say his viewpoint carries considerable weight.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This thread has abbout played itslef out.
Offer evidence that is hard core proof or find another subject to post on
we all have had enough of name calling and suggested bad papers. If you do not have proof drop it:deadhorse
lets drop the he is right or wrong because so and so said so
no more:iws:
andleave the people no longer with us out of it
thank you
tshadowchaser

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by KennethKu
LMAO!! :D And how many seconds did it take you to figure out your TKD instructor is a crook? 10 years? LOL

I WAS ONLY 7 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED!

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by KennethKu
LOL :D

I bet you felt the same about that crooked TKD instructor of yours too, DAC. lol ;)
That was a low blow, maybe I was too young or to trusting but I learned my lesson!

Why do you feel the need to use others misfortune to your advantage "NOT COOL"

Just for the record I have never whined or complained to any moderators about anyone!

You need help!:confused:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin Note:

Ya know.... I don't know what to say.

Thats ok though.

I think this thread speaks for itself.

I remember the last time I was in a similar situation. Of course, I was 12, and it was a schoolyard. But still, I guess it takes a lot of training and studying of things to again reach the level of a child.

Ya know folks, that whole "be more childlike" bit?

This wasn't what they meant.

This topic is done.
Thread is locked.

Enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions