Introduction

Tengu

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Thought I should briefly introduce myself. My name is Mike. I have a 3rd Dan in (traditional) Tae Kwon Do. I also have a 1st Dan in Hapkido and a 6th kyu in Budo Taijutsu (ninjutsu). I have several titles in the health and fitness industry. I am a certified Master Personal Trainer, Sports Hypnotist and Sports Nutritionist among others. I use to belong to a martial art forum a few years ago. I quickly left because it was overrun with "my discipline is better than yours" people. It was not a friendly environment. I'm hoping this place is different. Best regards

Welcome to Martial Talk. Some of that negative stuff is unavoidable, but I think you'll find that most people here aren't all that caught up in it. Besides, we all know that BJJ is the best art. j/k :D

Hi Tengu
I'm pretty new here myself and haven't come across any ego issues at all. It's a pretty cool place. Welcome:)

Welcome Tengu, The my art is better than your art stuff is frowned upon here. It is very friendly and respectful. Looking forward to reading your contributions. :)

Hello and welcome to MartialTalk ... although you will occasionally find the types of comparison posts, most seem to remain friendly here ... enjoy!

Welcome aboard, we have fun and learn a lot by interacting. Enjoy.

Greetings and Welcome to MT..

Back