Insemination fight ends in wife's arrest

Hagakure

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What I wanna know, is, how on Earth did she explain the need to her brother for his man-juice? Was it "Hi bruv, can you do me a favour and fill this pot please?" Or, "I'm trying to impregnate my wife against her will, can I borrow some of your man-fat please?" I mean... EEUUWWW!! :barf:

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
What I wanna know, is, how on Earth did she explain the need to her brother for his man-juice? Was it "Hi bruv, can you do me a favour and fill this pot please?" Or, "I'm trying to impregnate my wife against her will, can I borrow some of your man-fat please?" I mean... EEUUWWW!! :barf:

My thoughts, exactly.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Goes to show you that domestic abuse comes in all flavors. :uhyeah:

She probably thought her brother's sperm would be as genetically close to her as possible if she had any, so ... I can kinda see that. But to force the partner? Nu-uh.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, but not all of them deserve their own Jerry Springer segment AND a Fark tag.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Goes to show you that domestic abuse comes in all flavors. :uhyeah:

She probably thought her brother's sperm would be as genetically close to her as possible if she had any, so ... I can kinda see that. But to force the partner? Nu-uh.

This is my thought. No way to force.

Would this be sexual assault or Rape?

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Any girl who isn't good enough for my brother isn't good enough for me."

or

"Eight simple rules about using my fluids."

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Given abominations like "Temptation Island", "The Swan" and "Who's Your Daddy?" I wouldn't put it past them. These shows fill the same need as bear baiting and dog fighting - the lust for pain and degradation at a safe remove. The only thing that changes is the fluid being spilled. In former days it was blood. Today it is tears. The only thing preventing the TV executives is the possibility of legal action.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Both, I think.
If memory serves didn't Hawaii charge a woman with rape some years ago? Your comment that abuse comes in many flavors is all too sad and all too true. I've known several lesbian couples and seen the same patterns of abuse (both physical and emotional) that you see in male/female relationships. Humans are humans and too often the baser instincts rule.

Given abominations like "Temptation Island", "The Swan" and "Who's Your Daddy?" I wouldn't put it past them. These shows fill the same need as bear baiting and dog fighting - the lust for pain and degradation at a safe remove. The only thing that changes is the fluid being spilled. In former days it was blood. Today it is tears. The only thing preventing the TV executives is the possibility of legal action.
Many times folks will compare MMA to the gladiators of old. I've often wondered, Tellner, just how much further into degradation society must slip until that comparison truly fits. Will we be seeing weapons introduced and fights to the death some day? I guess it depends on how far into the sewer the world economy slides. Far enough and it'll be bread and circuses once more. :(

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

I'm picturing him standing at the doorway like Billy Crystal in The Princess Bride: "Bye-bye! Have fun storming the castle!"

Latest Discussions