I'm so ashamed

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
And its not you...its me..... but its mostly you.....basically... what I'm trying to say her is...its MTs fault... all this talk about Xingyiquan lately.... and in front of a recovering Xingyi addict....you guys are cruel.......Last night...AND this morning.....I found myself......dare I say it...... training 5 elements striking on a heavy back from a stationary stance.....knees and hips will not allow me to do the foot work.... one of my sifu's showed me stationary striking drills and YUP!!!! That is what I was doing.....Just when you think you are out...they PULL YOU BACK IN!!!!!

I hope you're all happy so OBNOXIOUSY PLEASED with yourselves

:D

Last edited:

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Xingyiquan Xingyiquan Xingyiquan, that should do it

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh for crying out loud...now I'm doing these stationary drills at work...... I hope you are all happy.
Not sure if this makes you feel better but I did Tai Chi today at work 3 times. And it's going to happen more often as the weather improves.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Remember, form becomes function. Once you stop seeing it as something outside your norm, it truly will be a way of life.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Holy Piquan Batman Its the Xingyi signal
形意拳
To the basement Guan to do some Xingyiquan :D

You guys are NOT supportive at all.

Actually, it has gotten worse......last night I found myself analyzing the basic applications of the different versions of Hengquan that I know

Last edited:

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well I suppose you better follow the principle of accepting it

Latest Discussions