Im new

M

moonsquid

Hello all. As the title states, I am new to this site. I stumbled across it from a search engine and I must say how happy I am that I did. I live in Northern CA and have been studying MA for approx. 13 yrs. (including the 1 yr. I took off). My main style of practice include Muay Thai, Doce Pares, and Wing Chun. Dabbling here and there in others, but hardly worth mentioning. I hope to hear from you all. Peace.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay! :supcool:

Mike

OP
G

Gary Crawford

moonsquid said:
Hello all. As the title states, I am new to this site. I stumbled across it from a search engine and I must say how happy I am that I did. I live in Northern CA and have been studying MA for approx. 13 yrs. (including the 1 yr. I took off). My main style of practice include Muay Thai, Doce Pares, and Wing Chun. Dabbling here and there in others, but hardly worth mentioning. I hope to hear from you all. Peace.
Welcome to MT!!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the MT Boards, moonsquid. Happy posting!

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome!

And I absolutely love your screenname. That is fabulous.

OP
M

moonsquid

My screen name is an old nickname that was given to me from some friends of mine. We went on a camping trip to the coast (i live in CA) and I was the only one who was brave enough to eat raw squid. Then on the ride home, I was riding in the extended cab of my friends truck while my other friends were in thier truck behind us. So I did the only thing that A 19 yr. old could do, I slid open the sliding rear window, droped my pants and commenced to the mooning. I must say MACaver, you picked one of my favorite quotes from Laotse. I have read "The Wisdom of Laotse" many times. Everytime that I open it up (carefully that is, its a very old book) I read something again for the first time. I've had it for about 12 yrs now and I am still just amazed by it. Are you a Taoist?
MACaver said:
Hello and Ditto Feisty... how you come by it?

OP
M

moonsquid

No, no real lurking at all. Ive been in some MA chat rooms where MA's are the farthest thing from the subject. They usually disapoint. Once I found this site I joined right away. A wonderful site to say the least. Very happy with it indeed!
Flatlander said:
Moonsquid, did you lurk long before joining?

Latest Discussions